Terrible News!

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

I am deeply sorry to tell you this but reports talk about a terrible horror that happend. More details and pictures comming soon.

i will update this post as soon as evidence get available.

Thank you

Edited by Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

We do have an alternate feed to this, but so far is unsure this is the same scene... it might be an other maniac torturing an other poor tomato somewhere in the world.

I will update this as soon as confirmed info gets available... untill then this is what i have. Be prepared, it is painful to watch...

paramedics say that regardless how fast we spot the location of this horror, they might not be able to help if these images are indeed true.

Edited by Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

relax, everything is fine! pfff...great news afterall... the tomato survived...the tomato is immune!! check out the latest confirmed evidence

p.s. tz tz tz ..u're highly stressed. two minutes after the post, 12 people here already, and i was asked who died :)

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' timestamp='1285227264' post='68932']
relax, everything is fine! pfff...great news afterall... the tomato survived...the tomato is immune!! check out the latest confirmed evidence

p.s. tz tz tz ..u're highly stressed. two minutes after the post, 12 people here already, and i was asked who died :)
[/quote]
No.. now I see it, it's actually the tomato's doing! Look at all those poor eggplants shriveled up while the tomato is in perfect shape. It's another tomato conspiracy!