Mp5 Story Mode Dont Give Promissed 4% Bonus

Espartano

I started a post in questions and answears, asking if was something wrong about mp5 story, Chewet closed for lack of proofs:
copy of his words:
"This is closed until there is some kind of proof. I dont want people moaning about something that is not a bug, or has not been proven as a bug yet."

another MP4 that has get MP4 max xp cap send me the proof, so there it is:

[color="#8B0000"][size="2"][i][b]IMPORTANT: you will receive 4% bonus based on your current stats for each page of the story in the next MP level....[/b][/i][/size][/color]

http://storenow.net/my/?f=2392

so what now, how any player never noticied it before?
as I say that before, ALL MP4 hopes is in train as he can to go MP5, because get some 4% bonus based in his stats, not those +1 principles/skills and +90/190 vit/vp that I already get till now in chapter 2

It's 4% of your max stats for those stats that you would receive on that page of the story. It doesn't apply to VE/VP, those are arbitrary I think... Also, bonuses such as ally bonus, armor bonus do not count... It's your base stats...
Also the principle choice/choice in the story partly gives a +- value of stats I think.

Edit: Wasn't there another topic like this one just days ago?

Edited by Ravenstrider

• Root Admin

Personally i disagree with training in MP3 and 4 because it encourages people to stay there for a long time, killing off the "new" mp3/4's

so my response is simply that said text should be removed as its wrong :D, Will that make you a little happier?

[quote name='Ravenstrider' timestamp='1288986508' post='71539']
It's 4% of your max stats for those stats that you would receive on that page of the story. It doesn't apply to VE/VP, those are arbitrary I think... Also, bonuses such as ally bonus, armor bonus do not count... It's your base stats...
Also the principle choice/choice in the story partly gives a +- value of stats I think.

Edit: Wasn't there another topic like this one just days ago?
[/quote]
why people write on a post if dont read all things about it, or the picture atached:

[color="#8B0000"][size="2"][i][b]....It is a very good idea to increase your stats...before advancing...the higher principles,stats and skills you have before advancing, the higher reward you will receive. This can make you have insanely high stats...combined with the wait time bonus.[/b][/i][/size][/color]

and Chew, Im not here to encourage MP3/4 stay longer than they think is good, this character have a little more than 4 months, everyone know many mp3/4 that stay a year because they whant or role play...
I think if that msg is there is because was suposed to story mode really give those bonus, this way will be allways new mp5 crying because they come to mp5 unprepared (and because of not much story bonus at all) too weak, in my case I still have too few stats, but if the vitality bonus was like 4% in every page, at least I will have some decent vitality to work on.

Edited by Espartano

Ok, my thoughts on this: Since the MP4-MP5 storymode is not even fully completed yet, just have to wait. Once it is completed, either the 4% stat bonus will come, or that text will be edited out. Either way, it's up to Mur. I wouldn't bother waiting until storymode is finished either. If your ready to move up, do it.

[quote name='Yoshi' timestamp='1288996409' post='71553']
Ok, my thoughts on this: Since the MP4-MP5 storymode is not even fully completed yet, just have to wait. Once it is completed, either the 4% stat bonus will come, or that text will be edited out. Either way, it's up to Mur. I wouldn't bother waiting until storymode is finished either. If your ready to move up, do it.
[/quote]
mp3/4 storymode give the bonus right, why mp5 story cant have the bonus fixed?
and Im already jumped to mp5, why you guys think I discover that the msg say one thing and after I already almost finished chapter 2 see nothing about the promissed 4% bonus, that msg was the only thing that make me jump to mp5 thinking that at least some better bonus on vitality I will receive.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1288986582' post='71540']
so my response is simply that said text should be removed as its wrong :D, Will that make you a little happier?
[/quote]

[quote name='dst' timestamp='1289062152' post='71569']
I propose that the message is changed and the bonus about the 4% removed.
[/quote]

well if really MP5 story mode was suposed to not give any 4% bonus based in actual stats, so the only solution is to change/remove that message...

• 9 years later...