Thank You for the Gifts Mur! :D

Well Since I know you are very busy and that you won't read any personal messages, I decided to post here to say thanks. (other players can join as well)

Thanks for the Awesome Gifts. Thank You for the fun and Happiness that this game give me.
Thanks for been the only game creator who really hear and interact with the players.

Thanks for MagicDuel!!

Thanks Thanks Thanks :D

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year for you :D

BFH

[quote name='bfh lighthing' timestamp='1293155000' post='75948']
Well Since I know you are very busy and that you won't read any personal messages, I decided to post here to say thanks. (other players can join as well)

Thanks for the Awesome Gifts. Thank You for the fun and Happiness that this game give me.
Thanks for been the only game creator who really hear and interact with the players.

Thanks for MagicDuel!!

Thanks Thanks Thanks :D

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year for you :D

BFH
[/quote]

I second this

I would like to say a big thank you to Mur along with my wishes for the best. Thank you not because of the gifts (although those are handy for few in need) but the whole gift of Magicduel you freely offer.

Also a big thank you to all the MD community and especially those who have been there for me in ways most can't imagine. Christmas is a holiday you get to spend with your family. And Some of you I consider you as family after those few years so I am glad I get to spend my daily Christmas holidays with all of you.

Merry Christmas Mur and Merry Christmas Magicduel community. I wish joy, happiness and health the most for all of you.