Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central Market

A trading center for creatures, items, drawings, avatars, services, etc

  1. Started by VonUngernSternberg,

    I have three angiens I want to sell. 1.age 304 2.age 204 3.age 194 - bloodrop1 will consider coins (a couple at least) or trading.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Started by Andrew16,

    As the name states, I want to sell some things. Creature: Hollow Warrior Age: 959 Won Battles: 118 EXP: 54178 Manda (1 sc) Creature: Aramor Assassin Age: 959 Won Battles: 56 EXP: 33451 Creature: Angien Age: 199 Won Battles: 0 EXP: 0 Creature: Elemental Age: 578 Won Battles: 32 EXP: 8909 Creature: Chaos Archer Age: 959 Won Battles: 331 EXP: 309437

  3. Started by Lifeline,

    Selling a rusty with ID: 600400, age 462 and Stored Heat of 1417814 minimum bid is 5 gold

  4. Started by Eon,

    I would like to sell two new imps. Pm me in game, I will be unblocking shortly.

    • 0 replies
    • 756 views
  5. Started by lone wolf pup,

    Selling hugs for a low low price of 1 remain, act now and I'll throw in another hug free! Wait, but that's not all! Order one in the next 48 hours and get two free kisses with them! Normally, two kisses would cost a silver coin but by ordering within the next 48 hours you could get them all free! Remember, this deal won't last forever, order now to get 1 hug and 3 kisses for the low price of just a remain. *says very quickly* 'Offer only applies in MagicDuel for the next 48 hours, must pay shipping and handling, we will not return any used/broken hugs' "A trading center for creatures, items, drawings, avatars, services, etc" I'd consider this services or etc for …

  6. Started by Ravenstrider,

    Creatures Sold.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. Started by Ravenstrider,

    -Auction Cancelled- I've decided to cancel this auction, because of a successful tokening spree that left Jeff with some nice tokens. My apologies to the bidders.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Started by lightsage,

    I'm looking to buy three bloodpacts, age is a plus. Message me or post here with your offer. I'm paying in silver.

    • 0 replies
    • 732 views
  9. Started by Ravenstrider,

    I've decided to exchange Binky for 13 jokers. I might exchange Jeff for the same amount of Jokers. First come, first served. Edit: I would appreciate it if they had fun names. Like Floppy... Or Destriantusferetusdei... Or something.

  10. Started by TTLexceeded,

    Trading or Selling 2 jokers. one with age 40 other with age 1. (It will stay on for 24 hours after the last bid)

  11. Started by Ratbert,

    Angien has been traded ... topic can be closed

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. All my creatures are sold! thanks to everyone this topic needs to be closed

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Started by Phantom Orchid,

    i'm looking to buy/trade for a soulweaver. PM if interested.

  14. Started by BFH,

    [center][font="Arial"][size="6"]I'[/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="6"][size="6"]m[/size] selling a Soulweaver!![/size][/font][/center][center][font="Arial"][size="5"][img]http://magicduel.com/art/itemshop/promo/promo_tormented.gif[/img][/size][/font][/center][center] [/center][center][font="Arial"][size="5"]Age: 96[/size][/font][/center][center][font="Arial"][size="5"] [/size][/font][/center][center] [/center][center][font="Arial"][size="5"][color="#FF0000"]Highest Bid: 3 Gold Coins by Phantom Orchid[/color][/size][/font][/center][center][font="Arial"][size="5"][color="#FF0000"] [/color][/size][/font][/center][center] [/center][center][font="Arial"][size="3"]I'll only…

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Started by Sunfire,

    [u][b]BP[/b][/u] Stored Heat 111006 Age 206 bid: 8sc udgard [u][b]imp[/b][/u] Stored Heat 169445 Age 200 bid: 6 sc blackthorn SOLD contact me [u][b]joker[/b][/u] Stored Heat 425847 Age 18 bid: 6 sc frostas SOLD contact me doubting to sell this one so convince me [u][b]sharp[/b][/u] Stored Heat 146890 Age 50 bid: 10 sc blackthorn bidding ends 24 hours after the last bid on friday 8 april

    • 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
  16. Started by Udgard,

    Hi, can I get a price check on aged angiens please? Details are as follows: Age : 664 (should be enough for max age after transfer, I think - CMIIW) ID ranges: 506xxx Stored heat: negligible (100k-ish) Thanks in advance!

    • 1 reply
    • 846 views
  17. Started by ChildOfTheSoul,

    I'm taking offers for aged winderwilds and elementals. I will, of course, pay extra for age, tokens, etc. please post in this thread with the creatures you are selling and the amount you think is acceptable. I stink at making offers, so don't leave it up to me or I'll underbid your creature. Thanks in advance, -Child

  18. Started by frostas,

    1st:[b]UP[/b] Stored Heat 5500 Age 23 2nd:[b]UP[/b] Stored Heat 0 Age 27

  19. Started by BFH,

    I want to sell 2 Shapshoters (Loreroot Premium Archer, only available in MD SHOP) Age:11 Xp: 0 Offers: Sharpshooter 1: 1 gold ChildOfTheSoul Sharpshooter 2: 1 gold everyone Post offers here or by pm. (I'll only sell if offer is satisfactory) Thanks and Happy Bidding

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Started by BFH,

    As the topic says I want to sell a santa: age:32 stored heat: 0 I'll only sell if bid is enough Edit: Santa have claw I token [b][size="4"][color="#ff0000"]HIGHEST BID: 4 GOLDS FYRD[/color][/size][/b]

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  21. Started by Fyrd Argentus,

    Let me know your price if you're interested.

  22. Started by adiomino,

    I want at least 16 tokens on the drach Must have (at least 5 of the below): Dark sky Claw II Claw III Blood drop I Blood drop III Sunshine I'm offering a GG drach with dark shield and 232 age and Stored Heat 1589636 PLUS Difference in value PM or Post offers

  23. Started by Ravenstrider,

    As the topic says, I am selling a total of 9gc for credits at the following exchange rates: 1gc=15sc, 2sc=1credit. If you would like to buy some shiny, jingling coins, leave a reply here, or contact me via forum PM, ingame PM... at my apartment... Any way you like. Ravenstrider

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  24. Started by Manda,

    Age 362 Knator somme heat 1sc Age 88 daimond 1sc Age 74 lore archer 1sc Age 357 elemental 2silvers all in 3 SC lol

    • 2 replies
    • 959 views
  25. hey i want to buy any creature (aramor, angien, archer, ele, doesnt matter what kind of creature it is) with the tokens from the ethercloud series. these are: [emeraldglare], [kellethafire] and [enlightening]. doesnt matter if 1 token is missing. if the crit only has 2 of the token its fine as well. i need several of these creatures contact me via pm, here in the post or ingame EDIT: if the creature has more token i will of course pay more for it

Member Statistics

  • 4586 Total Members
  • 936 Most Online
  • Adeptus Newest Member ·

Forum Statistics

  • Total Topics 17.6k
  • Total Posts 182.9k

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.