Central Market
A trading center for creatures, items, drawings, avatars, services, etc
1557 topics in this forum
-
Post how much you want here, most likely your blocked from pming me on the forum or in game.
-
- 2 replies
- 880 views
-
-
Topic says it all. Post or pm me if you'd like to strike a deal. Creatures willing to buy: [s]Soulweaver[/s] Dream Mutation Joker [s]Santa[/s] Nutcracker
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
hmm!!, After a long time, one of my wish came true, the creatures will now retain their xp on transfer......this is a great move, it will help in trading creatures like Joker ( which needs hell lot of xp to reach max.....i remember when i bought a Master Joker and finally ended up with lvl 1 Joker with zero xp)... i was actually pleading for entire status transfer and that also came true with the MAGIC crts :-). This makes me to think that..atleast at some areas I was making sense he he :-)....Anyways a big thanks to Mur..... [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/8080-some-doubts-and-concern-with-crt-transfer/"]Tranfer doubts[/url] -rider
-
- 0 replies
- 793 views
-
-
[s][b]698 age 9244103 exp as of: Server time: Mar 03 03:39:55 ~ Day: 61 Year: 6 ~ with antifreeze and gold belt. [/b][/s] If i were to sell this what kind of offers would you guys give me? Oh and [b]2 untokened already MAX jokers[/b] both with around 200 age
-
- 0 replies
- 846 views
-
-
WTS bp age 95 tokens: [blackdiamonds] (minimum bid 10sc or no sell)
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
[attachment=2611:Demonavatar.png] [attachment=2612:Crone.png] [color="#8B0000"][SOLD][/color]
-
- 0 replies
- 993 views
-
-
Due to hardly any iterest the bid has been cacelled. Santa has been sold.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Selling young Imperial Aramor(Shop) Age 2 No Tokens. Taking bids.
-
- 2 replies
- 945 views
-
-
like the topic says. They should have at least 10 tokens. 2 golds per creature.
-
- 0 replies
- 713 views
-
-
[color="#FF0000"]I am looking to have an item created[/color], this item will be used as part of my quest and also part of my new role. The only problem I have is that I do not currently have a wishpoint available. I have to propositions for anyone that is interested, which may be no one. 1) I would be willing to pay 3-4 gc if someone were to create the item for me and then give it to me. I could supply the items needed and description upon request. 2) If someone would do the same above, but I would replace their wishpoint with one that I am owed and also give 1gc I would wait for the WP that I am owed but it seems that I may be waiting quite a while, due to it bei…
- 28 replies
- 3.7k views
-
Some day I will want to make the 4 instruments described in my papers. I'd like to start getting a line on who might have these, and what it might take to get them. Winderwild Feather (surely I can pluck one from my own Winderwild?) Knator Bone Knator Hide Loreroot Oak Wood (sounds like a plank from the woodcutters) Unicorn Hair Mithril (alleged to be an elemental's heart) Medusa bones Medusa hide Query to crafters - can sacrifice of a Medusa, a Knator, etc. qualify for certain of the above raw materials in making a magical item? [Edit: typos fixed.]
-
- 2 replies
- 928 views
-
-
I am wanting to sell a few creatures, here they are; [u] [s]Name: Master Kyu[/u]- [b]Highest Bid - 1gc - Vornicel[/b][i][b](joint bid for tree)[/b][/i] Creature: Elemental ID:461196 Age:366 Trasfers:2 Trade Value:364 Tokens: Claw 1, Emerald Glare, Kelletha Fire, Jewel Shards, Osiris Belt, Darkshield. [u][/s] Name: Imperial Aramor Warrior[/u]-[b]Highest Bid - 2sc - *Lightsage*[/b] Creature: Imp ID:645874 Age:211 Transfers:2 Trade Value: 23 Tokens: Claw 1, Claw 2, Kelletha Fire, Emerald Glare, Jewel Shards, Osiris Belt. [u] Name: Mistress Izumi[/u]-[b]Highest Offer-TS - Apop[/b] Creature: Water Elemental. ID:657846 Age:178 Transfers:1 Trade Value:…
- 22 replies
- 3.4k views
-
[s]0 age and no tokens post or pm offers Highest bid is 13 sc (about to make the sale if no one steps forward to make a bid of 15 silver.)[/s]
-
- 1 reply
- 860 views
-
-
The name of the topic says it all. I am offering coins. Amount of tokens is more important than the token usefulness. The more, the better.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#696969"]hello WTB tokened ele the more tokens the better. age doesn't matter. anyone willing to sell?[/color][/font]
-
- 1 reply
- 734 views
-
-
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#696969"]exactly as the topic says. so please no silly offers like 5 sc, will only sell if the price is satisfactory. A Sharptear (colored Loreroot archer) no tokens age 50[/color][/font]
-
- 0 replies
- 726 views
-
-
As title says: I am buying a sword shade. I am offering gold and/or silver. If you have one for sale, PM me the price you ask for it or post in here.
-
- 0 replies
- 811 views
-
-
Age 0 no tokens (this is the shop lore archer) Offer in coins or creatures (i'm far more flexible with accepting coin offers rather than creatures) I will accept: a santa a nutcracker a soulweaver or 3 untokened bloodpacts 2 tokened jokers plus difference in silver/gold (if there is) Dream mutation joker (PM or post offers)
-
- 7 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Joker Negligible age (10 days), no tokens. 2sc or a creature offer. I just really want to get rid of it.
-
- 2 replies
- 919 views
-
-
WTB any aged LR archer. I don't care about tokens but claw I and III would be nice. I'll pay with silver
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
[s]Selling a tokened Master LR archer (not the shop one) Claw 1, Antifreeze, Gold Belt, Onyx fangs.[/s] Age 471 [b]NO BIDDERS, SO TAKING OUT THE CREATURE ....[/b] rider
-
- 2 replies
- 849 views
-
-
Both at age 427, present day. one has CLAW 1 token. I will sell them for ingame gold/silver. No timeline, first price pleasing me will be accepted. Good luck on bidding.
-
- 14 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
So this time i plan to clear out my creature inventory (not completely of course because these aren't all my creatures). Why? Well.. i'm not sure why. Bidding time will only be a few days on each creature. After the first bid the time starts. I want to sell these creatures as fast as possible. To be clear last time i simply wanted to sell creatures and profit so i could buy credits. [s]Bloodpact archer age 17[/s] [s]Winderwild age 482 (ID 268767)[/s] [s]Imperial aramor age 264[/s] [s]Imperial aramor age 62[/s] [s]Pimped grasan age 11[/s] [s]Pimped grasan age 11[/s] [s][u]Unholy priest age 228[/u][/s] [s]Water being age 124 Tormented soul age 74[/s] P…
-
- 8 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
I thought, to bring in a new year of MD this year I was thinking of...ohh...maybe selling something. What better way to say Happy New Year with After Christmas Shopping!! SO....I got to thinking I had a few angiens around.... BUT...nothing is ever easy with me, of often I am told. I have told no one of this, so this post is the first to hear. I am selling one of my 3 tokened angiens. The bidding will not begin until AFTER December 31st. There are two of the three to choose from, since there is no way I'm selling St. Peter. A few rules and such to lay down first: 1. Would be nice for he name of the Angien to stay the same all the way through its life to max ag…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Angien ID: 504770 Age: 158 Tokens: none [s]Angien ID: 504823 Age: 214 Tokens: claw1, blooddrop1, antifreeze, stardust [color="#ff0000"]Current Bid: 7SC - stavaroiu[/color][/s] [s]Angien ID: 510177 Age: 219 Tokens: darkshield, claw1, purpurfog, kellethafire, emeraldglare [/s][color="#ff0000"][s]Current Bid: 6SC - Ratbert[/s] [/color] [s]Angien ID: 510205 Age: 219 Tokens: purpurfog, blooddrop1, emeraldglare [color="#ff0000"]Current Bid: 4SC - Brulant[/color][/s] [s]Heretic Archer ID: 41189 Age: 703 Tokens: claw2, firedrop, blooddrop3 [color="#ff0000"]Current Bid: Bloodpact - Fyrd Argentus[/color][/s] [s]Heretic Archer ID: 39756 Age…
- 37 replies
- 6.1k views
Member Statistics
- 4586 Total Members
- 936 Most Online
-
Adeptus Newest Member ·
Forum Statistics
- Total Topics 17.6k
- Total Posts 182.9k