Images
-
Petal Elucid I
Petal Elucid I
By Chewett ·
Winner of the auction will have this exclusivity for this creature for at least 60 days
-
tldWPhu.png
-
First Bug Achievement?
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by horrisyodo
-
"Mighty Weapon" answers
Aaaawwwww that sucks i thought i was being orriginal with my idea was orriginal and cool and stuff but turns out pretty much everyone else thought of a pretty similar thing ot me oh well im sure I'l survive lol
-
Hello!
Oooohhh you learn something new every day thank you kind sir!
-
Hello!
Sorry for the n00b question but...What is TBG?
-
Hello!
Welcome and yes i agree this game looks awsome!
-
Hello!
Lol I think it's rather beautiful XD
-
Hello!
Hey Hey Hey!! My real name is Tom and i love mmorpgs and many other genres of game! My favourite game i am currently playing is CS:S if you play this PM me and maybe we could have a match ;P