Images
-
Petal Elucid I
Petal Elucid I
By Chewett ·
Winner of the auction will have this exclusivity for this creature for at least 60 days
-
tldWPhu.png
-
First Bug Achievement?
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by everyone
-
WTS
Hello, I would like to sell a few creature's. Age of creature's recorded on ~ Day: 66 Year: 6 ~ [s]Santa. ------2GC-10SC-Ratbert Age:72 Experience:0 Token(s):N/A[/s] [s]Unholy Pope.------3SC-Ratbert Age:744 Experience:186201 Token(s):Claw3[/s] [s]Angien. ---Sold- Age:464 Experience:4689684 Token(s):Claw2[/s] [s]Angien.--------3SC-Phear- Age:295 Experience:489205 Token(s):Darkshield,Claw3[/s] I am interested in coins and Tormented souls, Please PM or post here.
- WTS Assorted
- WTS Creatures
-
Wtb Credits
I'm looking to buy 20 Credits for 5GC & 25SC I will also add my piece of bone if needed. Pm here or contact me in-game if interested in selling.
-
Wts Some Creatures
Hello, I'm auctioning off some creatures. Age. Tokens. offer. [s]Angien-349- Claw I.[/s] Sold. [s]Angien-349- [/s] Sold. [s]Angien-348- Claw I.[/s] Sold [s]Angien-348- Emerald glare & Kellethafire.[/s] Sold. [s]Soulweaver 143- Firedrop. [/s] Sold. Please PM or post offers here.
-
Wts Various Creats
5 silver for #2.
-
Wts/t Assorted
1 Gold for the Imperial.