Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Else
-
Quality of Life Wishlist for MD
-
Forge claims enchanted 0% but turns out to be enchanted
maybe it was lower than 1% and showed 0 when in reality there was a slightly over 0% chance and somehow you managed to land there 🫠
-
Quality of Life Wishlist for MD
A confirmation button when you are about to deplete a scene, I guess I missclicked here.......wanted herbs......
-
Quality of Life Wishlist for MD
Allow us to redistribute the space for triggers and intentory, or a pop up window. Some forge items have too much text and I cant see the end of the text. There are work arounds but its like this in maximized window.
-
Shop Items
I read that you want to forge them 🤣
- Draining the MDA basement
-
A way to pause/stop consecutive days/evo point gain during holiday period
deleted Regarding the main topic pause/hibernate mode well I can think and read arguments both in favour and against, w.e. Mur, Chewett and the community agree should be fine..... What about doing the count of progress in branches to keep streaks weekly instead of daily? so its more manageable...
-
Quality of Life Wishlist for MD
-
Some skills not distributing between creatures properly
I got luck canceled, so unless zerker boosts unholy popes (which they should not as they are not even the same creature family) my creatures luck should have been higher if they were benefiting from it.
-
Some skills not distributing between creatures properly
-
Some skills not distributing between creatures properly
Description - What happens when the bug occurs: Not sure if I am missing something but luck and other skills like gathering ones are not distributing between my creatures when I fight someone (100% in this case). I am not affected by intoxication and my profile does not show any effect on my skils. One of my creatures when I attack: Same creature when I defend: How to reproduce the bug: It happens whenever I fight someone either attack or defend. What you expect to happen: Luck and other skills should be distributed between my creatures same as attack, def, initiative, etc. Other players skills are distributed to their creatures. For example:
-
A Prequal Race quest - Testing the quest that will may never exist!
I will be around this weekend
-
MP6 "The Protector Stage"
This is actually a huge deal to me tbh... ------------------------------------------------ My idea regarding MP6s storing heat from worshippers was like having a budget: 2500/10000?? Teleport to protector spellstone: 8k? Heal worshipper: 1k? Heal adept:2k? Remove effects from worshipper (mute, movelock,attacklock,etc): 5k?? Ofc no infinite amount of stored heat. Also notice that grinders get 4k heat with almost any action, so need much higher numbers to buy stuff or limit the heat that a worshipper can give to protector daily, weekly, monthly.
-
Stopping people using spell stones when they own the spells?
If this only affects MP6 spells, then it is best for MP6s to decide.... NVM I did not know you could keep MP6s spells after dropping back to MP5, probably block spell stones to avoid converting perm spells to temporary spells.
-
Stopping people using spell stones when they own the spells?
That seems like a bug to me tbh, why would be a feature to turn "permanent" spells into temporary spells?
-
How to build a Role - Part 1
Really inspiring, thank you for sharing
- WTS Old Crits
- WTS Old Crits
- WTS Old Crits
-
Of Heads and Tales - Two Quests of the Eighteenth Anniversary
HCs are unfair, this is not a HC, it it? is everything else unfair too? I raised one of my many concerns and Aia addressed it. If a change in rules is unfair to someone who believes contest are unfair, how can he complain? Let Aia decide how she wants to run it....
-
Of Heads and Tales - Two Quests of the Eighteenth Anniversary
anyone can score and never login back until the deadline, what about that?
-
Of Heads and Tales - Two Quests of the Eighteenth Anniversary
I mean I thought there was a feedback from last HC: Also these quests have the same flaws as a HC test from February/March from last year.
-
Unable to Build Shm Fenth
I had the same issue.
-
Search bar for binding rituals
-
Alliance lost after dying
definitely it should not be that way..... It is a land, not an alliance... I agree.