Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Else
-
Of a changing interface and Announcement #5828
I will take a colored bird please
-
LHO spells to MP6
Just out of curiosity which were the LHO spells?
-
LHO spells to MP6
Going a higher MP should not feel like a curse, higher MP should mean more freedom. The issue is that MP6 worshipers system, as with most MD systems, need more people to work. Not sure LHO spells would fix MP6, how about enabling cross MP5 and MP6? so going MP6 does not gives the disadvantage mentioned. MP5 gave the highest freedom for combat (heat scars reduction with combat) , going a MP higher should NOT feel more restraining.
-
Of a changing interface and Announcement #5828
Large portal entry, 24 inch monitor. I would like to move the VE and Winertia bars to the left, but they seem bugged to me when leaving the edit mode. The most optimal option for me would be moving most of the draggable to the right, so the heat orbs can be close to "attack player" and move the Mood Panel and Triggers box to the left, but I believe the orbs and the Mood Panel can not be moved. Also the Help button drag area seems unnecessarily big and the letters next to the options circle in the left do not seem to accept changes in the layout. Small portal entry: My best attempt, I do not recommend using this function for mobile.... too messy
-
Halloween decoration explorer
I will take the 15th Anniversary Barren Soul, thanks.
-
Mineral ore resource reducing more than collected
Thanks! I believe we can close this topic now
-
Halloween decoration explorer
102 Could be 97-102, not 100% sure about them. PD: It would have been more fun counting decorations in NC with no personal items payment allowed.
-
Items Correlations Error
-
Mineral ore resource reducing more than collected
Makes sense now, thx
-
Mineral ore resource reducing more than collected
Importance: Low Description - What happens when the bug occurs: The mineral ore at the location is reduced by 2 at a time, but give only 1 resource. How to reproduce the bug: Use a pickaxe in a mineral ore location. What you expect to happen: The location resources should be reduced just by 1 or it should give 2 resources away.
-
MD 17th Anniversary Plushie Shop
Item 2: Anni creature 2022. Price: 80 plushies (no limit) x2 = 160 plushies [sunshine] Sunshine for ID:800152 - 25 plushies Item 7: random rp item. Price: 15 plushies Item 5: 1 Wiiya. Price 5 plushies Total: 205
-
MD 17th Anniversary Plushie Shop
[purpurmoon] Purpur Moon [blacktear] Black Tear [blooddrop3] Blood Drop III [osirisbelt] Osiris Belt [jewelshards] Jewel Shards [enlightning] Enlightning All for ID: 879397 Total: 150 plushies
-
MD 17th Anniversary Plushie Shop
Item 8: 17th anniversary spicy pickle. Price: 15 plushies Item 9: 17th anniversary piece of cake. Price: 15 plushies [blacktear] Black Tear for ID:882323 - 25 plushies [osirisbelt] Osiris Belt for ID:882323 - 25 plushies Total 80 plushies
-
MD 17th Anniversary Plushie Shop
Item 10: 10 creature slots. Price: 100 plushies (limit: 3 p.p.) x3 = 300 plushies Item 1: Anni creature 2022. Price: 25 plushies (limit: 1 p.p.) Item 3: Anni custom pin badge (third of a collectable series). Price: 25 plushies (limit: 1 p.p) Total: 350 plushies
-
MD 17th Anniversiary Plushie Auction
I believe the final bids are correct, thanks for the auction Chewett, it was really fun. Full tokening for my creatures please 😄
-
Prize suggestion for HC's
I recommend setting some prizes and let the winner pick first, second place pick second and so on to let best places get what they want instead of having to aim for a lower score. Suggestions: 1. Semi Rare/ Rare creatures for combat, particularly I would like to see GG Drach and the LR archer more available through HCs. 2. A Wishpoint is always a good choice. 3. Items with spells (rechargable) 4. Good amount of gold, like 30gc, 50gc, etc. 5. Fully tokening of X creatures or Y tokens applied to creatures of choice.
-
MD 17th Anniversiary Plushie Auction
Item 9 – Rustgold Drachorn (full tokening available) ID: 485146 Age: 4818 - 320
-
Heads Contest
-
MD 17th Anniversiary Plushie Auction
Item 10 - horseman: 510
-
MD 17th Anniversiary Plushie Auction
Item 8 – Reindrach (full tokening available) ID: 605420 Age: 4583 - 400
-
Heads contest (trial)
spoiler
-
Tool Return Failed
-
limited creature voucher from shop
I would suggest you to try to get them at the auction or trade from someone with gold/plushies, definitely there is no guarantee you will get what you want. I am ok with them being scarce as they are meant to be for collection, not combat, maybe I will regret saying this if I never manage to collect them all 🤣
-
limited creature voucher from shop
sounds interesting, personally I dont think we should spend tickets and a WP for a creature. Also I believe no more past anniversary creatures can be made according to announcements.
-
Token Changes - Affecting them all by the vitality slider
antifreeze does not seem to be working at 99% slider, is it supposed only be working at 0%? or something like 0% slider = 50% chance, 50% slider = 25% chance, 99% slider = 0.5% chance?