Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Else
Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: The Memory Outpost
Everything posted by Else
-
MD 16th Anniversary Plushie Shop
will it still be possible anytime next year?
-
Foot Race Challenge
I have sent you all the screenshots in a PM. I can post the pictures here if needed....
-
MD 16th Anniversary Plushie Auction
Item 9 - 305 (183 from @Demonic God , 122 from me)
-
MD 16th Anniversary Plushie Auction
Item 9 - 280 (168 from @Demonic God, 112 from me)
-
MD 16th Anniversary Plushie Auction
Item 9 - 255 (102 from me, 153 from @Demonic God)
-
MD 16th Anniversary Plushie Auction
Item 9 - 216 plushies (130 mine & 86 from @Demonic God)
-
MD 16th Anniversary Plushie Auction
Item 9 - 165 plushies (99 from me - 66 from @Demonic God)
-
MD 16th Anniversary Plushie Auction
Item 9 - 155 plushies (93 from me - 62 from @Demonic God)
-
Foot Race Challenge
3 minutes & 38 seconds
-
MD 16th Anniversary Plushie Auction
Item 9 - 145 plushies ( 87 from me - 58 from @Demonic God)
-
WTB Resurrection service
true, close till next one
-
MD 16th Anniversary Plushie Auction
Item 9 - 110 plush (66 from me - 44 from @Demonic God)
- The loser takes it all
-
MD 16th Anniversary Plushie Auction
Item 9 - 90 plushies
-
MD 16th Anniversary Plushie Auction
I do have one question, for item 9 I guess it is for 5 randoms creatures, if it for 5 randoms, is it possible for the winner to hold the prize until some sacs/toteming is done?
-
Loyalty reduction after joining an alliance with nominated leader
And I paid it too, I didnt hold my invite waiting.
-
Loyalty reduction after joining an alliance with nominated leader
maybe, but that is not needed when there is a nominated leader, as he keeps the leadership anyways.
-
Loyalty reduction after joining an alliance with nominated leader
I joined Legend Speakers again, but to do so I lost like 30k loyalty points. I am not asking for my loyalty points, but I suggest that you not longer lose loyalty points for joining an alliance with a nominated leader.
-
A more painful death
4 days Yes bounties and I found 7 locations with 9 flowers in total, maybe I missed one to reach the 10 flowers
-
MB Land Cleanser Bug
I can confirm this happened when I tried to attack Lashtal while idle before....
-
A more painful death
You shouldnt mess with stats/skills as it is way more punishing for grinders. There is already a opportunity cost since you cant creature fight while dead. I dont believe that someone with less that 1000 attack will care much about a % skill damage, while for someone with 100k or 1m attack will matter more. If you make it a plain number, then its less punishable for grinders and more for everyone else. I always liked there is a work around for more things in MD. What is the work around to avoid getting killed? You can get killed while being afk in GoE just because someone has a kill tool, what is the counter play? Now you want to make it more punishable for the weak player that lack the tools to fight back? If killing is so easy, why shouldnt resurrecting be as well? If you want to stop trespassers in NC, change things so it stops being the joke it already is.
-
Proclamation regarding death of Else
The danger of trespassing should be inside NC, I was killed in GOE, not in NC. If you let your citizens kill for profit its up to you, however, as MDA citizen I kindly request @Muratus del Mur for a second opinion and action on my case since MDA citizen affairs goes to Chew/Mur . https://magicduel.com/page/Announcement/view/4196 I request a res and teleport to GOE as a MDA citizen killed in GOE.
-
WTB Resurrection service
Day: 145 Year: 16 a humble, respectable and hard working citizen of the MDA was killed unfairly. I would like to buy a resurrection service for myself. Please if you have a way to resurrect me, forum PM me.
-
I Wish there were a Wish for...
Change principles? some combinations are way better than others for tokens ????
-
WTB My old avatar
I did try to send my avatar to the vault, but I couldnt send it to the vault so I didnt buy his avatar. Maybe there is a fix needed to send avatar to vault....