Images
-
Petal Elucid I
Petal Elucid I
By Chewett ·
Winner of the auction will have this exclusivity for this creature for at least 60 days
-
tldWPhu.png
-
First Bug Achievement?
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Azrafar
-
What's the most fun thing for you to do in MD?
Actualy I am already at mp4 :)) (though I feel I progressed too fast). Maybe we can facilitate some buttkicking when I come back from my travels.
-
What's the most fun thing for you to do in MD?
As a newbie I like exploring, roleplaying and doing quests. Figting/dueling is good too. Sometimes it makes my head full of thoughs on strategies. I need to collect more creatures though before I enter the "Big League" :D
-
Secret Santa Gift Exchange
Sounds good. Count me in!
-
Here, someone take these!
Cool artwork. Almost all the principles I have at MP4. I would like to see the rest, especially the one for Syntropy. I would exchange the artwork of Cyclicity and Balance though (but that is just how I see them).
-
What are you grateful for?
I am grateful that Chewett validated my forum account, so I can post here. I am grateful that I have access to the internet. On a more serious note: I am grateful that I have loving parents who support me. I am grateful that I was part of the best class in secondary school.