Fugitive Quest 1 "The Master of all Stealer"

Tipu

The dark age has begun.

The lord Tipu unleashing the first ever [b]Fugitive quest : " The Master of all Stealer "[/b]

[b]Mission[/b] : Is to steal others property by what ever means(Rules apply see below).
It can be either coins, items, creatures, avatars, or anything that can be stolen.(use ur imagination to the fullest).
Cheating, lies, backstabbing, bullying, blackmailing, robing, anything goes.

(Even Fugitives have Honor and Code)
[b]Rules[/b] : 1) Bugs/ Scripts not allowed.
2) Hacking/ Stealing passwords of others account not allowed.
3) U need to hold the "stolen property" until the end of this Quest. U may if u want can return the stolen property back on good will after the Quest ends or can keep it to satisfy ur greedy needs hehe.
4) All ur fugitive adventures( proof with screen shots) should be posted in this part of the forums. So that we can verify ur bragging.
5) If someone complains ur action to council members or take u to court then its ur problem and this Quest won't protect u. So take calculative risk. (There is no gain without a pain)
6) Don't even think of cheating me. If u dare then u will be a Victim to my Fart Attack for eternity hehe.

[b]Duration[/b] : The Quest will run until 31 Dec 2011.

[b]Judging[/b]: The winners will be judged by three judges. (Judges will be announced latter currently hunting them down)
Judging will be based on the valuable of the stolen items, planning, tricks, time, and other things too.

[b]Rewards [/b]: Sponsored by treasure keepers.

Remember the cheaters who get caught r called fools but those who don't get caught r called Fugitives. Do u have what it takes to be a Fugitive? if so then show the world ur dark side hehe.

MDers Start insuring ur valuables items or creatures or urself...Yes whether u like it or not u r already a part of this Quest. Cos' this is no ordinary Quest it is FUGITIVE GUEST and during this time Hell will be relocated down to Magic duel.

Let the chaos Begin...

Muwahahahahum......

Edited by Tipu

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1320944568' post='95591']
Is this even allowed? encouraging others to break rules purposely for a quest? Personally i think asking people to break and abuse things is as worse as doing them...
[/quote]
I actually like the idea of this quest. Since there isn't any normal way to steal in MD, you need to be creative.

Given the rules stated above, bugs and scripts, hacking, and anything that would get you reported to council are all out. So you need to find some legitimate way to "steal" without actually breaking the rules.

And if you look at MD's past, there certainly are a lot of options.

[quote name='Tipu' timestamp='1320944425' post='95590']
Cheating, lies, backstabbing, bullying, blackmailing, robing, anything goes.
[/quote]
I do however object to this as those things would be harmful to people, however. Bullying and Blackmail are both against MD rules. None of those things helps give MD a good image.

The main thing this quest needs to me is better wording, but I am used to reading Tipu's style of writing and understand what he means.

Edited by Kyphis the Bard

• 2 weeks later...

The one question I have is...

How can you differentiate from stealing and getting gifted/rewarded?

I "took" Mur's 3 7sided rare dice a while ago. I don't think he'd consider it stealing, and they are mine now, but I wouldn't call it stealing either. So where is the line between stealing and getting?

[quote name='Shadowseeker' timestamp='1321981684' post='96406']
The one question I have is...

How can you differentiate from stealing and getting gifted/rewarded?

I "took" Mur's 3 7sided rare dice a while ago. I don't think he'd consider it stealing, and they are mine now, but I wouldn't call it stealing either. So where is the line between stealing and getting?
[/quote]

I can't define stealing and getting but i can give u an example

1) Advertise of my tree
[img]http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv291/kvsubash/ex1.jpg[/img]

2) Rcvd PM from [b]Asad Suhail[/b]
[img]http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv291/kvsubash/EX2.jpg[/img]

3) My reply
[img]http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv291/kvsubash/ex3.jpg[/img]

4) His mistake & my Trap hehe
[IMG]http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv291/kvsubash/ex4-1.jpg[/IMG]

As u can c i gave the CTC of the Tree creature but he didn't transfer it rather he gave ITC of the coin which i transferred it hehe

5) My plot - I sold the Tree creature to a third person of another silver
[proof Required]

6) so basically i stole his sc :D

So now avoid him reporting to council members or demon king.how u do that is up to U. If u can't then face the song As i said before if u r caught u will be tagged 'fool' if not then u belong to elite group called ' Fugitives'. U will even get high points if u were able to brainwash or make a fool of council members or demon king (proof required) and escape with ur mischief hehe.

Now i will get low points cos
1) This could be a set up between me and Asad just to win this contest.
2) The stolen item low valve (just 1sc coin).

I will get high points for
1) Screen shots proof added where required.
2) Above also teaches a very important lesson to noobs :" Never give coins before u actually transfers ur creatures when u r trading"

And Asad don't worry ur tree is safe its only an example :))
I will soon hunt down judges asap. So basically it will be them to judge ur entries they might cross question u if required.

Its sometimes Hell trying to reach heaven ....being always good isn't good .....MUWAHAHAHAHA......

Edited by Tipu

• 2 weeks later...

Alright without further adieu i declare the Judges :

from depth of Hell ...i give u... the leader of tainted alliance ...the future of necro ...my brother [b]Azull[/b]
.... SoS member and master of Void ...[b]Master Granos ( was replaced by [/b][b]Zleiphneir)[/b]
.... King of propaganda ... leader of Advertisers ... [b]BFH Lightning[/b]

And this Quest dead line has been extended until [b]31 dec 2011[/b].
so what r u waiting for Unleash ur Dark side hehe.
[b] [/b]

Edited by Tipu

• Root Admin

not sure if you are aware of the fact that stealing will be eventually possible through dedicated items and associated skills ... interesting to see how it can be done without those upcomming 'toos' :)

disclaimer: even if i apparently encourage such activities, i am not. I am encouraging out of the box thinking and "walking on the edge" sort of things, but as Tipu said, its your own risk to do so..... eventually there will be a situation where there will be shared tools or interface provided features that will actually get you in jail if used and you get caught

• 4 weeks later...