For Linux users:Clicking on buttons brings the new windows up under the old ones

PeterParker

actually if you are using the 64 bit version of flash it works just fine, as i am running ubuntu 10.4 with flash player 10 64 bit, and it works just fine, i haven't had any problems with md so far... oh and actually mur coded it for firefox not ie.....well most of it was anyways... it was coded for ie before it was released to the net..... (you can see in the screenshots of the beta)

Edited by I am Bored

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use kubuntu 8.04 and firefox 3.6.6 (ubuntu-version).
Until now the game had worked quite well on my system.

But in the new fighting interface the grab and drop didn't work right.

Now i have installed the new flashplayer 10.1 -> and this was a very bad idea.
Overlapping windows and hidden buttons. The game isn't playable anymore for me!

Is there anyone, which the same problems - or a solution?

I could go back to the older flashversion, then i could play. But the new fighting interface still wouldn't work for me.

Ubuntu 10.04, amd 64bit, gnu icecat 3.6.4, flash plugin 10.0 r45 (manually "installed" from: libflashplayer-10.0.45.2.linux-x86_64.so.tar.gz)
The new combat system works as good as the old one. The only problem I noticed is that if you don't wait for all the images to load before you start dragging, there can be a difference between the cursor position and the position of what you're dragging.

I only have the 64b version of the flash plugin, and I don't know if it'll be easy to find the 32b version if you'd need that one. Which revision did you use before 10.1?

[quote name='Kafuuka' date='08 July 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1278622555' post='63686']
Ubuntu 10.04, amd 64bit, gnu icecat 3.6.4, flash plugin 10.0 r45 (manually "installed" from: libflashplayer-10.0.45.2.linux-x86_64.so.tar.gz)
The new combat system works as good as the old one. The only problem I noticed is that if you don't wait for all the images to load before you start dragging, there can be a difference between the cursor position and the position of what you're dragging.
[/quote]

Windows 7, latest firefox, latest flash
I've noticed that as well. The cursor position is the true one. Since I'm on Windows, it's not a Linux issue.

• 3 years later...