Spent credits shop list

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

All the accounts (regardless if they are still active or not) currently over the 1k credits count:

Akasha
BigC
Shoeps
MRG
Eon
Zleiphneir
Ailith
Mystic
Kyphis
Dayredeemer
Handy Pockets
*Shemhazaj*
sasha lilias
Yoshi
Nava
Azull

Both current and spent credits were counted. Credits mean md credits not just payments. For example a subscription means a lot more credits than fixed payments. Free credits, gift credits, rewards, all count to the same amount too.
The items in this shop will be emailed to all of these people one by one and based one. The list will also be made public.
For the start there is a limit of one spent credits shop item per player. The value of such a ticket will be 100 or 200 credits (not decided yet). This means that if you have 1000 credits you have 10 or 5 tickets and you will be able to spend just one on this 'round'. If the ticket will be the equivalent of 100 credits , the items will be obviously less valuable than if it will be equivalent of 200 credits. Don't expect things to value 100 or 200$ , this is a SPENT CREDITS shop meaning you already got something for those credits in the regular shop, this is a bonus. It will be however a generous list i hope.

(item list will be posted in a couple of days)

[color=#808080][i]There were some issues with posts sent to me from MD/council. [/i][/color]
[color=#808080][i]I have no idea why... it works 100% for everyone else (or at least I think so :P)[/i][/color]
[color=#808080][i]anyway, will there be posted info on the forum after the emails are sent?[/i][/color]
[color=#808080][i]So I'd know when to start worrying :P[/i][/color]
[color=#808080][i]Thank you.[/i][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*laughs* So glad you didn't sasy soon ^_^

Honestly though, no pressure. You are giving us a free gift, as thanks for us doing something that ALSO gives us a gift :P
It would be kind of ungrateful for us to try to speed you up :P

(Plus whatever is holding your attention is by default more important, be that working on new features or just relaxing, because it was important enough to keep you from dolling out sw33t l3wts to us)

• Root Admin

i sent an intial email but apparently not all of you have an updated address, some of you are long gone so its understandable, however if you fail to receive these emails i will not allow you to backorder the items so to speak.

You have till tomorow to check your spam folder or update your email in order to receive the next one that will describe the first item in exchange for your first ticket. below i will post a copy paste of the email i just sent:

===========

Hello,

Mur here, (this is my private email, pls use it only for this matter for
any other md related matter use the md email, thnx)

I am contacting you because you are in the top spenders list (all times)
and as I detailed on the following forum topic you will be the first to
benefit from the spent-credits shop tickets.

[url="../11209-spent-credits-shop-list"]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/11209-spent-credits-shop-list[/url]

How this works:

I will email all of you a couple of times (if you wish to be removed from
this list let me know pls)
Each time i will tell you what item is available for a "ticket" , if you
want it, reply telling your *playername and id and the name of the item *(to
avoid confusion). Each ticket is equal to *200$ in spent credits* (you pay

[img]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif[/img]
nothing, its based on what you already paid). The total spent credits are
the amount of used credits in game regardless if you have them from
rewards, bonuses, or plain payments.

You won't be able to spend all your tickets yet, this is just the first
step to start giving out these free items as promised. If more of you reply
to a single item all of them will get that item. if you have questions
please post them on the FORUM so i can answer once for all of you.

A next round of emails will be sent ONLY after all of those replying will
receive their items. Once a new item is posted, you won't be able to take a
previously offered item. I will allow at least a day or two between
"rounds" , however you can easily expect timespans of many days at first
till this get going faster.

Again, the items are free, you are entitled to receive one (any) for each
200$ increment in your credits total.

Thank you for supporting MD and HAVE FUN!

Mur

eh... i am not sure about that... you noticed your number goin up after buying for others? well since creds from hc add up to that number... i would guess that those creds bought to others count for them, also i didnt saw duxie's number goin up and mine guess is he got bunch of gcs lately mainly from buyin creds for others... so...

well if your supporter 599 just curious if this is for "All the accounts (regardless if they are still active or not) currently over the 1k credits count:" how did you get on the list? am not trying to call you out am just not sure Lib knows what (She?) (I forgot :P) is talking about.... JK Lib I Love you and and all your clones :P

Yes my bad >> I guess my 14 hour shift doesnt help.

Edited by Juni0r

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' timestamp='1324614717' post='98408']
All the accounts (regardless if they are still active or not) currently over the 1k credits count:

Akasha
BigC
Shoeps
MRG
Eon
Zleiphneir
Ailith
Mystic
Kyphis
Dayredeemer
Handy Pockets
*Shemhazaj*
sasha lilias
Yoshi
Nava
Azull
[/quote]

I don't see ChildOfTheSoul on that list, but I'm really sleep deprived so it's completely possible that I'm just ignoring its existence because I don't expect it to be there. Observer-expectancy effect and all that.

• 2 years later...
  • Root Admin

I will issue a series of items that will value 200 spent/purchased credits each. What we will do later with these tickets i don't know yet, but this is a first step to revive the spent credits shop. Once these items are given, they could be used for a limited access treasury, similar to the drach cave, where i could place top value items to pick from. Again, for those that are confused what all this is about, it means that all credits that ever reached you will count as 1 gift for each 200credits you have/had regardless of how you got them (gift, bonuses, rewards, freecredits, purchased)

I reindexed the list with top supporters. Below you find the current one, with details. Many people are no longer active, i will still give them these items i think. All people in this list will receive several such items because this list contains people that accumulated over 1000credits (5 tickets). Some already received items in exchange so will receive tickets just for the remaining values. These tickets won't be given out automatically from now on, but ocasionally. Anyway once i setup this process once it will be easy to do it more often (maybe once or twice a year? we will discuss this later)

playername / player ID / active days / TICKETS 

Nava 184261 521 10

Zleiphneir 77300 1556 10

Ailith 80963 986 9

*Shemhazaj* 143975 1712 8

Kyphis 104972 1763 7

Jolla 217374 904 7

Menhir 202298 1213 7

Tal 214701 1000 7

Azull 202015 1255 7

Ratbert 198665 904 7

darkraptor 193670 1183 6

Handy Pockets 136253 1508 6

Dayredeemer 109921 866 6

Manda 182380 1212 6

BigC 10213 336 6

Princess Katt 202952 802 5

duxie 208462 729 5

Yoshi 169242 602 5

Lady Aster 10080 591 5

Shoeps 12996 1052 5

MRG 38304 641 5

Junior 43448 1845 5

BlackThorn 54807 418 5

Mystic 104274 995 5

Akasha 1014 2173 5

sasha lilias 148016 742 5

lashtal 221376 968 5

The items will be UNTRANSFERABLE for obvious reasons.

Edited by Muratus del Mur