As there is no king anymore.

Miq

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honestly i like GG as semi closed land. I actually care only of the opinion of Goleminas but if others see fit do have an opinion then it's ok.

Edit: There is also the point that some means of handling this should get reinstated.

Edited by Miq

It is bad enough that Loreroot and Necrovion are void of life, why must GGG be as well? Marind Bell is the only other land to walk about in and the Archives and the Tribunial are heavy with viscosity. Take too much more away and there won't be any Magic Duel left.

You have a point Sage but MD is too big anyway atm. Also let me add another point. The viscosity is problem only do those who haven't been in many different alliances. If i would be as unloyal as i could being citizen of every land for 80 days would remove all viscosity what so ever.

Edited by Miq

• Root Admin

[quote name='Miq' timestamp='1325015980' post='98823']
You have a point Sage but MD is too big anyway atm. Also let me add another point. The viscosity is problem only do those who haven't been in many different alliances. If i would be as unloyal as i could being citizen of every land for 80 days would remove all viscosity what so ever.
[/quote]

Thats where i dont think its right, Now iv got 400 or so days in MB, no more "help" me, espically since MB has -80 viscosity in nearly every scene, and personally think people like grido and peace using illusions to "sneak" into other lands is wrong, but an intresting way of getting visosity in each of the lands. Although i could do the same, i feel too loyal to MB to do so...

I have to point out: There is a reason for that number. I was there when it was set, and the 4 as such should remain. If you really intend it to go higher, you should aim for 444 instead. I'd leave it at that though, most people cannot enter without walking through glue.

700 is too much in my opinion, I like it how it is currently and I believe Golemus [i]is[/i] at the moment semi-closed. Out of the time I spend there I mostly only see other Golemus citizens walking around and don't see other land's citizens too often.

It's not about closing it. Gates have one function, that is to filter who can enter. Since we don't have any dynamic control over them i'm just pondering of an option to change the static filter more towards the advantage of citizens.

You get -80 visc at GOA and -1 for every loyal day. So at 300 loyal days you have -380. leaving 320 for you do get. But ok maybe 550-600 would be better.

Edit:

Ofc i would love do see invite option for citizens toward non citizens but this is not a feature request there are so many of those anyway

Edited by Miq

In your world, would the maze still be a viable access point to Golemus? If so, I don't see what function closing the gates would have besides pushing away those it already pushes away, the relatively young.

I don't understand what anyone would have to gain from the gates of golemus being closed once again, either. Do you think that the MD community benefits, overall, from Necro being closed?

On another note, does having multiple land loyalties represents a person with less potential as a citizen or alliance member? I suppose this is a common idea.

Why?
I was a regular GG visitor before viscosity was introduced, after it was introduced, after land loyalty begun influencing AP cost. When access was 'democratic' I have not seen more GG citizens inside that foreigners; nowadays GG is a bit more often visited by its citizens (especially tuesdays).
I keep asking the question: if most land citizens (old and young) do not make any extra effort when it would be neccesary to visit thei homeland why should it be open to them and them only?

• 1 year later...

In Mur's words.  I wonder how true these are now.

Right now not all the sections are ready to be connected to the story and if i connect only part of them then you will end up blocked somewhere. For now the story can go unstopped so that you can see it all and still have access to different places.

The story is ment to divide players in groups based on their choices. From here there is a very clear picture about what each player choses and what kind of player he is, consider it as kind of profiler engine.[...]

----SPOILER----
Some things that will change will be:
Marind Bell gate will close for those who remain in the parc and for those who run from it leaving them blocked in one of the lands. People outside will get an option to join one of the other lands (you see,,, first they need to be UNLOCKED!!) , people remaining in MB will get more time to discover MB secrets and also find a secret passage outside of MB that will also open the gate for them.

Edited by Ackshan Bemunah