Creature Bug

Junior

So I was messing around with my creatures when two horrible things happened.

1. My Dark has been corrupted, i get the following msg when i try to open its creature specs:

Warning: require_once(/home/magicdue/public_html//ui/creatures/tpl/tpl..php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/creatures/load_inspect.php on line 771
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/magicdue/public_html//ui/creatures/tpl/tpl..php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/creatures/load_inspect.php on line 771

2. After further messing around with my creatures i noticed that if i tried to select my Elu into a combat rit i get the following msg:

illegal action reported, keeping on this path will get you banned. #ab0k

Now am sure i've seen people attack me with an Elu before so... not sure why. Oh and also i might of tried this at least 15 times so yeah >.<

What mainly concerns me is my Dark I hope this gets resolved soon and if you need me for testing of any sort let me know.

-Junior The Collector of Problems

P.S. I have a weird feeling that my Dark got corrupted after the whole confused santa fiasco (even though i didnt get my dark from santa) but thats what i suspect. Also i would like to get updated on the Dark most of all as am not willing to lose it (get it morphed like the other Santa cases).

• Root Admin

[quote name='Pipstickz' timestamp='1326793762' post='101033']
What exactly does this entail? >>
[/quote]

I see no reason why someone neg repped this. Its a Very important question.

"Messing around" and knowing Juniors history with breaking things, i would be guessing he was doing something he shouldnt, Therefore detailing exatly what "messing around" is, is probably the key to the whole puzzle.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1326807932' post='101039']

"Messing around" and knowing Juniors history with breaking things, i would be guessing he was doing something he shouldnt,
[/quote]

History? What History? And when i state messing around i simply mean that I was putting all my crits into rits to check on their ids aswell as other characteristics. So unless you have reason to believe am doing something illegal state it.

P.S. I get neg rep for reporting an issue?