Seigheart

Princess Katt

I think it is time to start showing that Seigheart does matter. We need him, with all his flaws, to lead the TK.

Please help me in showing he does matter by attending a vigil for him on tomorrow, Feb 9, at 22:00 at GoE. Please bring heat or heat jars if you have any, as we should need them.

In the event that there are not enough attendees, I plan to keep holding vigils until Seigheart is resurrected.

Please join me and spread the word.

Princess Katt

Until the Grail quest is complete, his body does tend to stink up the Gazebo of Equalibrium.
I will offer my support of Katt's vigil, off-hours, though I will be unable to attend at that timeframe.

(hmm, what if we surround his body with Angiens, Heat Stones, or heck, even Toxichondrite seeds, to regrow his Life a bit?)

Edited by Maebius

Maebius has done something to help the cause-- a place we can store heat permanently.

Please, as you are wandering by, click the plant in front of the left stair and say "For Seigheart", it will store your heat for Seigheart's behalf.

I will continue to hold vigils, tomorrow again at 22:00, until Seigheart is back with us.

Edited by Princess Katt

[quote name='Princess Katt' timestamp='1328818476' post='103911']
Maebius has done something to help the cause-- a place we can store heat permanently.
Please, as you are wandering by, click the plant in front of the left stair and say "For Seigheart", it will store your heat for Seigheart's behalf.
[/quote]

Permanent is a rather strong word. As with much else and Heat, it [b]will[/b] drain over time, in a similar manner to Jars and erolins.

The plant is learning to remember things [i](hopefully)[/i]. Every hour it will now recall how much Heat is active.
(well, every "observed" hour so only if folks click it).

This should make a nice trend to show our sustained efforts.
Too bad I didn't think of this yesterday when first starting the Vigil. Would have been neat to see how fast the first few hours jumped!
Enjoy!

(I noticed that on the hour-mark, if there is multiple activity within the same second, it is doubling up that "timestamp". Sorry, but I'll factor that into account when graphing the results over the next week or so, if this still is active. )

Edited by Maebius

1 Million mark has been reached and recorded. Server time: Feb 10 17:00:00 ~ Day: 40 Year: 7 ~

(Lets shoot for 5 Mil? ^_^ )

Also, I want to state that in no way will the plant clickie display a "[i]winning condition[/i]". The mechanics of raising Seigheart are not mine to control.
[b]This exists only as a visible display of community effort. [/b]

If the little plant grows to 10 million active Heat, or drops to under 1k, it matters little to the "code".
It is [b]you all[/b] who make things Happen. ;)

Well, with Guillak, myself, and Princess Katt joining Seigheart on the scene, I am curious. Would you like to keep the clickei active, and soak more Heat, or have it fade to try an alternative action in the evolving situation?

Do let me know, and I will whisper to the hidden orb, your wishes.

I'd like to point something out here, the person who gave out the warnings (you know who you are), you're wrong about me "not caring" about being "dead".

Through your little note, you claim that I do not have the will power to be resurrected because I've done nothing to bring it about....

I'll say it once more, I brought about this attempt. I was the one that contacted Katt to set up these Vigils. (I figured she was in a better position within the community to pull something off like this than I). I was the one that contacted Zleiph, Chewett, Grido, and several others on how one is to go about being resurrected.

I am not one to make a huge scene over something like this? Why? Because it doesn't bother me to the point where I start begging and crying for help. I don't do the whole "planned RP" thing, like Eon's resurrection. I don't really care for people being "nice" to me, like Katt/Maebius are doing now. It's just weird now, especially when most people treat me with disdain. And I would find it extremely weird if the entire community came together to help me.

Just because you didn't see these efforts doesn't mean they weren't made. Get your facts straight before you go on killing others.

So much for being a "demi-god."

Edited by Seigheart

For the record, you contacted me off game - and not as to how to go about getting resurrected, but rather under the guise that apparently I have an item where I can just bring you back and you wanted me to snap my fingers and do that. A) I don't have anything like that and B) The only in-game effort you made with myself was sending Duke of Malfi to send me a message, which I immediately responded to by going to see you, only to find you werent actually there. Last I knew, in-game demi-gods see in-game actions from in-game characters responding to in-game events.

As for the vigils from Katt, from what I have seen of the situation what you are saying doesn't seem quite truthful. If she chooses to agree with you then I won't make further comment, but I think you do her a grand disservice taking credit for her actions whether she chooses to agree with your current statements or not.

On another note: - I don't know about anyone else, but I find the whole thing pretty cool and eventful.

Z

Whilst my memory can be clumsy, I don't recall being asked by you (other people, yes) at all about being resurrected, certainly I can't find any PMs from you either in game or forum, and I don't seem to have you on yim...I also don't tend to move from Paper Cabin too much, so talking to me in person would be unlikely, but the only remaining option, can you refresh me on it?

Quite frankly I haven't paid much attention to the whole thing, but when my name pops up...

Seigheart, I know not of your conversations with other people, but you did ask for help, first on forum and then to me directly. You asked me to do something RP.

I honestly wasn't sure what I should do, but did wish to help you, so I contacted several people on my own to try to figure out what must be done. Then Maebius stepped forward and made the heat plant.

I cannot believe that any power over life and death would wish you to whine about being dead. But I do think that any efforts made from this point forward must include you.

And, really... what more proof that you deny death than your hosting the slave auction? That was a great effort for a corpse, in my opinion. Who can deny that you wish to live from that action alone??

[quote name='(Zl-eye-f)-nea' timestamp='1328997980' post='104081']
... Last I knew, in-game demi-gods see in-game actions from in-game characters responding to in-game events.
On another note: - I don't know about anyone else, but I find the whole thing pretty cool and eventful.
[/quote]

Agreed!
I could rename the clickie's password if you folks prefer.
Been a hectic weekend, but feel free to suggest a good "phrase" to represent the corpses and it'll be done.

Edited by Maebius

[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Warning No1, before the deaths:[/font][/size]
[quote][color=#000000]People must first learn to help themselves, or they will suffer. Keep trying to bring Seigheart back to life or fail to undo what has been created, and you, as well as anyone helping you, will follow his fate.[/quote][/color]

[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000000]Warning No2, after the deaths:[/color][/font][/size]
[color=#000000][quote][/color][color=#000000]When the will of the one if not strong enough, the many cannot drive it no matter how large.[/quote][/color]