Things gone wrong

No one

This topic is not created so that you can comment on someone else's post.
And if possible, keep the names to yourself.

[quote] "Regeneration bug"
- retired "feature" from MP3&MP4 before being fixed so that MP3&MP4 whould be follow the rules of MD and advance to MP5.
- then ... creature got transferable with heat[/quote]

There are many more to post but ... lets take them one at a time.

Edit:
Chapters :
[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/11868-things-gone-wrong/page__view__findpost__p__106270"]#1. Regeneration bug[/url]
[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/11868-things-gone-wrong/page__view__findpost__p__106384"]#6. Gathering tools[/url]
[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/11868-things-gone-wrong/page__view__findpost__p__106578"]#14. Personal Papers[/url]

Personal thanks for supporting this topic:
#5. Duxie: [size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]the needle doesn't solve anything.[/font][/size]
#12. the council : ... is a feature not a bug.
#13. Liberty4life: ... he is pointin on things that affect game concept in "wrong" way

Edited by No one

his point obviously is that mp4s shouldnt be allowed to lower heat with heat infused creats, cuz its makin players stay on mp4 and continue fightin, while mp3&mp4 were meant as "test" for new players, and mp5 is meant as real fightin level, hence today more and more fightin is goin back to mp4, seriously when ya last time heard that somebody advanced to mp5 cuz of fightin reasons?

i think thats wut no one tried to point out

I guess it's better to have 20 persistent mp4s than 2 active mp5s and 18 that went inactive due to the slaughter and skill damage that is present on mp5.

It takes quite a determined guy/gal to come young to mp5, see that Eon is always awake and everywhere, and press on fighting, nursing combat skills despite the fear of going idle in the open due certain stat loss. The most common results would be either abandoning combat or abandoning the game itself.

Find a balance to encourage people to get to mp5 and stay on mp5, rather than focus on the most determined bunch of people. MD needs some "2-clickers" as well.

I don't think I've seen MD more dead than now... Subject to ponder on.

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]yup, what Rhaegar said, and what has been said tons of times. why would one want to be in range for skill damage? it's not only mp4s not advancing.[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]people leaving alliances, people leaving gathering places, people leaving the game or idling in sanctuaries because of it.[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]skill damage kills MD community. it was way more alive when i started playing this game...[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]anyways, pointing at this issue is like beating the head against the wall. the best what you will get as result - "I told you so" which changes nothing.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]btw, i told you too - the needle doesn't solve anything. it will be used for few times more like for fun and that will be it. i told you so.[/font][/size]

I said that this is not a topic for commenting. But anyway, it is your choice.

[quote] Gathering tools

- tools were created for all
- tools were then given for few & few got in business, mostly for self
- tools got shared, tools didn't get used as [b]some [/b]wanted
- tools got restrited even more.
- tools no more for all
[/quote]
To be continued ...

• Root Admin

[quote name='Darigan' timestamp='1331532769' post='106397']
Land Loyalty added to shared tools is kind of pointless when there are independant tools given to people for the highest price and then over used to drain lands of their resources, whether their actualy a part of that land or not.
[/quote]

Yeah, it only really affects the amount of depletion. I doubt it will stop the most common depletors since these people are smart and crafty.

[color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]What I can see happening is that [b]newer[/b] players won't be able to use tools because we currently have no way to grant citizenship without joining an alliance. Perhaps Mur has plans to return the citizenship tool.[/font][/color]

• Root Admin

thats what the announcement said, I dont really see the problem since now it just requires someone to grab them for newer guys.

But still, to use many items, they need to be a part of the land. Which brings you back to citizenship.

[quote]Personal papers

- in the beginning there was a page, a personal page
- then docs arrived
- then pages got colorful and ... nice and .. they were
- then pages got ... no more

what is [doc1] ? anyone ? no one ?
[/quote]To be continued ...

PS: thank you for quoting me " this is a feature not a bug"

Edited by No one

[quote name='Mya Celestia' timestamp='1331578334' post='106427']
[color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]What I can see happening is that [b]newer[/b] players won't be able to use tools because we currently have no way to grant citizenship without joining an alliance. Perhaps Mur has plans to return the citizenship tool.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Well if we consider that Council has the same authority than Mur and they are active, I think they or Mur must be checking out the citizenship request page. So i think that for now it's the only way...

You can send them out by ITC, effectively meaning you can give them to anybody who passed willow's guards. Imo, decent enough alt and 'my new friend whom i want to equip with knators instead of aramors '- protection.