• Root Admin

nah ..she is joking...she is blaming the fact that there is no death in MD but i can confirm that Sagewoman is immortal! :)
Deep roots under the realms surface stand as proof :))

and of course i never interfere :))

I was reading your reasons and i was like "wtf, these are my reasons to leave!" ..lol.. lucky you

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' timestamp='1331851343' post='106666'].
I was reading your reasons and i was like "wtf, these are my reasons to leave!" ..lol.. lucky you
[/quote]

Well mur is in denial i guess that's worth something. So we might see bartering soon enough. :))
In either case you where the first person to actually make me willing to try out role playing instead of being just a simple grinder.
Maybe you will show up again who knows. Hope you get better.

i have way too much to write in here and not the words to express it properly. For now this is my place mark until I can find more elegant words to describe the meaning and impact Sagewoman had on MD and myself. I'll work on it and get back to ya:P

No no no.... You gave me my first tokened creature when we did not know each other. It is called "Son of Sagemwoman". And that son will miss his mother as much as we players will miss you.... So please don't forget to pop up sometimes and just say Hi. Please. :)

Good luck!

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' timestamp='1331851343' post='106666']
nah ..she is joking...she is blaming the fact that there is no death in MD but i can confirm that Sagewoman is immortal! :)
Deep roots under the realms surface stand as proof :))

and of course i never interfere :))

[/quote]

What blame? Those are facts! lol Gosh, you are making me blush with all these kinds words. Thank you everyone...(who failed to post) and to the rest of you too.

I am not happy to see you go, even knowing how debilitating your health issues are. Who can I play "good cop/bad cop" with? Katt has come a long way and might be able to fill your shoes....with lots of rolled up newspaper...but she's not you. I will miss you in game.