Fangs Trivia Challenge

Fang Archbane

Ok, its time D:!

My first quest is up, and on my Comments on Self page >>

You must simply PM me the ten answers to my ten questions, and, in the end, when all have answered that wish to participate, the top 3 will earn small rewards ^^

There is no time limit, but the quest will run for a minimum of a month, so that all who wish to join, may do so <<

The winners will be awarded as follows o3o

1st Place) 3 Silver
2nd Place) 2 Silver
3rd Place) 1 Silver

Have fun trying, and enjoy no matter what, remember, its all in good fun @-@

Edit: all Questions and Answers are MD related

Edited by Fang Archbane

• 4 weeks later...

Okie dokie o.o

As promised, it is July 31st here in sunny California, and it has been so for a good 6 hours now >->

Thus, Quest Submissions are now Closed D:!

I would like to start by thanking all the participants who decided to try, and let there be known, there are no losers! o.O/)))

*just people who win more... cough cough*

Anyways >> the participants are as follows o,o"

Ignnus
Maebius
Demaclese XIII
AmberRune
Plix Plox
Tom Pouce
Vasilemacel
Zyrxae
Nimrodel
apophys
dst

now, before i say who got into the top three, i would like to post the correct answers, as that would make much less people strangle me in the long run when they wonder why they "didnt win" >>

and a bit of humor in the Quest Submissions never hurts so... small points added for that too ^-^

1) One of the Principles. For some i go fast, for others im slow. to most people, im an obsession, relying on me is a well practiced lesson.[spoiler]- Time[/spoiler]

2) What has roots as nobody sees. Is taller than trees. Up, up it goes. And yet never grows?
[spoiler]- Mt Kelle'thas (Golemus Golemicarum)[/spoiler]

3) There are 20 Empty Aramors in an empty, square room. Each Aramor has full sight of the entire room and everyone in it. If you are not allowed to move in any way (other than your eyes). Where can you place an apple so that all but one Aramor can see it?
[spoiler]- Place the apple on one Aramors helm[/spoiler]

4) What does King Manu never see, Muratus seldom see, and we see every day?
[spoiler]- An Equal [Synonyms were also accepted][/spoiler]

5) This old one runs forever, but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat, but still a mighty roaring call. What is it?
[spoiler]- Golems Mill (Waterfall)[/spoiler]

6) There is an ancient invention still used in some parts of MagicDuel today that allows people to see through walls. What is it?
[spoiler]- A Window[/spoiler]

7) If you're 8 feet away from the MDA Gates, and with each move you advance half the distance to the door, how many moves will it take to reach the door?
[spoiler]- You cant. If each move is halfway, youll always be halfway, no matter how many steps you take. (Although an interesting point was brought up... the riddles says "reach" the door so... "never" and "2-3 steps" both work as answers, as after 3-ish steps, once can extend the arm and "reach" the door o.o)[/spoiler]

8) Mur's answer is yes, but what he means is no. What was the question?
[spoiler]- Do you mind?[/spoiler]

9) You hear it speak, for it has a hard tongue. But it cannot breathe, for it has not a lung. What is it?
[spoiler]- Bell of Marind[/spoiler]

10) He Who makes it, has no need of it. He Who buys it, has no use for it. He Who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What am i?
[spoiler]- Xcercses' Coffin[/spoiler]

Now!

*drum roll please*

only the scores of the top three contenders will be posted publicly, as i feel its best that way, out of respect to all o.o

needless to say, if you submitted an answer, and still have it, you can check your score yourself 8D

if you dont have a copy, ask me to pm one to you >>

A correct answer is one point, a correct but non MD related answer that was supposed to be MD related (aka Coffin vs Xcerces' Coffin) is worth half a point, and comedy in an answer is worth like .2 o3o (for a possible .2 / .5 / .7 / or 1 point per answer o-o)

for a total of X.X/10 points o.o

1st) Zyrxae: 9.5/10
2nd) Maebius: 8.7/10
3rd) Ignnus: 8/10

Congratulations to Zyrxae for taking 1st place with a whopping 9.5 out of 10! =D

Congrats to my main man Maebius, coming in hot at 2nd place >3>

and Congrats to Ignnus in 3rd, making sure others dont slack, lest he take first place for his own >:3

Rewards will be distributed at Marble Dale Park, at my earliest convenience or when the winners pass through ^-^

*bows*

thanks to all for playing, and have a wonderful MD-filled day :"3

Edited by Grido
stuck some spoiler tags in for the answers