Free creatures and a question

The MoM

Okay first thing first : I'm MoM (obviously) and since I've been gone for quite some time, and since I forgot near to EVERYTHING, I'm starting anew which is why...

my old account has 2-3 angiens and a gold or so, sine I can't take them (no switching creatures b/w accounts right?) I want to offer them as quest rewards for anyone who wants to make a quest but there's a catch, the quest can only be for new players, and here's why :
I was looking around and found some MD reviews, a lot were bad, ofcourse, the reason they were bad was because they didn't get the mechanics, thought it took forever to do things etc... now i know that we don't want people like that in MD, but the readers, who might be MD-material, will be scared off... so any noob quest can have my items/creatures as a reward.

Now for the question : before I left (and I mean exactly before I left) I had won a creature from someone on a quest. I didn't collect the creature at that time, can I take it now, but for this character rather than for my old one which I won it in :S? I'd just like to know so that I don't break the rules.

PS : It feels good to be back =)

my old account is as good as dead because I didn't heed one simple rule everyone always says... "don't rush things"
it gave me valuable knowledge that I will now use, but as a single entity, it is a beast which is useless =/

The account which did the quest, receives the reward. So I'm afraid if you manage to track it down, it'd have to go onto the previous account. Which I guess is good for the new players who get an extra prize though.

And you're quite correct about no transferring between accounts :)

(If you have the links for the reviews, I'd appreciate you messaging me a list, they're a good source of improvement ideas for tutorial / help system)

[quote]
I was looking around and found some MD reviews, a lot were bad, ofcourse, the reason they were bad was because they didn't get the mechanics, thought it took forever to do things etc... now i know that we don't want people like that in MD, but the readers, who might be MD-material, will be scared off...
[/quote]

What, When, Where?

Tell me sites! PM ME!!

in bad, I don't mean horrible, and in reality, BFH, eventhough it might be none of my business, there's really nothing we can do to appease these people but ruin the game...
they don't like the game because of it's 'filters'
'... didn't understand the battle system... '
'... didn't understand what I was supposed to do... '
the problem is that the readers will be... reluctant to join, eventhough MD is no place for the reviewer... so, how are we going to fix that?

• Root Admin

didnt understand battle system - include more battling in the storyline, it needs a change

didnt understand what i was supposed to do - have you recently done the tutorial? the first "new" page is a good one mur started to redo, i would propose this is continued

Edited by Chewett

[color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]It can take a long time to "understand" the battle system. What I get the most messages on is why they have to lose. If there was a way to remove that message from the tutorial fighting, it might help. An emphasis on balance during story mode may alleviate the win/loss question. [/font][/color]

Not to be cynical, but last time I recall someone posted a review linked on the forum, there was a bit of a "discussion" between certain players on the review's comment section - so I would propose that if people feel the need to know about the reviews then they might ask you directly (if you're fine with that). As it stands, myself and BFH have asked and I believe we both have "legitimate" reasons for doing so :P