Hide and Seek

Andrea

This is actually my first quest...anyway its quite simple find me and you can choose 2 out of these creatures for [u]free[/u] [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/12828-wts-some-creatures/"]http://magicduel.inv...some-creatures/[/url] :excl: locator spells aren't allowed so plz don't use them :excl: ...
if anyone can help me sponsore this reply plz. I hope its not that boring, tell me what you think :)
HINT: shh...

:excl: If I'm not online when you find me just pm me so I know when you found me ;)

Edited by Andrea

ha ha ha...I knew it. The 1st person who found me was darkraptor...well I think he gets the creatures and a sc...the rest who find me get a silver coin...

Edited by Andrea

I'm currently at GoE and will stay there for a while these pepole should claim their silver
[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-darkraptor[/font][/color][/s]
[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Sunfire[/font][/color][/s]
[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-DARK DEMON[/font][/color][/s]
[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Tom Pouce[/font][/color][/s]
[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-AmberRune[/font][/color][/s]
[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Zryxae[/font][/color][/s]
[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Eara Meraia[/font][/color][/s]
[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Plix Plox[/font][/color][/s]
[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Vicious Chaossword[/font][/color][/s]

Edited by Andrea

• 2 weeks later...