Sick - Less active.

BFH

I'm sick and my doctor told me that if i don't get better in 48 hrs I'll have a long stay at the hospital.

Basically most on me is compromised (acting crazy, that was understood from him) due to my own immune system... endocrine is getting nastily affected... Since this is not the first time it happens. He gave me the same treatment of before and he hopes I get better soon, but he wants me to "rest" which I never do, neither plan to do.

I post here because I'll login to check things, MD tutorial effort, ads, etc., but there might be a possibility I stop for a few days if he decides to hospitalize me. Which I hope he doesn't. So until laters if anything happens.

You people completely misunderstood my intentions. I genuinely hope BFH feels better. I just wanted to know what he was suffering from so that I could understand what he is suffering from in a better way. Just becoz i lashed out at Tom pouce once doesnt mean i'm a bitter person who wants to take down the world. Honestly... My mistake for being concerned... I'l just shut up from next time..

[quote name='Nimrodel' timestamp='1345185401' post='120290']
You people completely misunderstood my intentions. I genuinely hope BFH feels better. I just wanted to know what he was suffering from so that I could understand what he is suffering from in a better way. Just becoz i lashed out at Tom pouce once doesnt mean i'm a bitter person who wants to take down the world. Honestly... My mistake for being concerned... I'l just shut up from next time..
[/quote]

Nahh, I understood your good intentions. We are scientists we look to know. I don't even know what happened to Tom. Anyways, what I meant was: I won't give any info in public, just to avoid the "How poor..." I just hate that. I can tell you in private if you want to know :P

Anyways, meds are working. My age helps me and I won't be hospitalized for now, if condition keeps getting controlled.