Redacted

Fang Archbane

I agree with what was said above. You're jumping the bit, and while yes, you want to do the best you can, you won't know you made a mistake until you have actually DONE IT. So, just do what you gotta do already and stop making such useless posts that really won't help you in any way. At least, not posts like this.

[quote name='Fang Archbane' timestamp='1349220555' post='122893']
But Peacy-poo, it's all in good fun xD

Just vote and laugh :D

It's good for the half undead heart ^_^

Or so I hear >3>

Edit: lawl Curi :3 I madethis post BECAUSE my TK work for today was done ^^ it wads celebratory post I decided to make or lulz o-o

Now get cho panties out of dat knot, kick back, and enjoy another MD filled day ! :D
[/quote]

Should this be moved to off-topic, then?

Edited by Ackshan Bemunah

Absolutely offtopic, if you actually want to make a serious poll, cut the smilies, think it through again to give serious answers, and wait another two months until your new TKs actually did some noteable things.
Moved.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Burns' timestamp='1349243199' post='122934']
Absolutely offtopic, if you actually want to make a serious poll, cut the smilies, think it through again to give serious answers, and wait another two months until your new TKs actually did some noteable things.
Moved.
[/quote]

Doubly agreed... Your role is serious, seems like you arnt... I prefere sieg even though he was sharp sometimes.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Ackshan Bemunah' timestamp='1349249862' post='122952']
This, too, seems premature.

Give us a chance to work it out amongst ourselves before deciding who to prefer.
[/quote]

Its also probably premature to be asking the question of what we think of Fang, no? Since he asked i gave him my opinion of him at the current moment.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1349250130' post='122953']
Its also probably premature to be asking the question of what we think of Fang, no? Since he asked i gave him my opinion of him at the current moment.
[/quote]

Yes, this is exactly what I mean. The decision comes from a premature TK leader, and is premature. Let the leader mature so the decisions will mature. Meanwhile, sponsorship will probably run rampant or something, which will be fine and a good thing.

Don't hold me to that.

[quote name='Fang Archbane' timestamp='1349284945' post='122988']
I'd like to start off by thanking SS for his kind words.

He may not know this, but it means a lot to me.

However. The masses seem to believe that I need to mature, be more serious, cut the insanity, and do my job as a black and white bore machine, aka like Seigheart, minus the... Seigheart.

(I mean that with love Seigy)

Alas. Seig and I are on two separate sides of the spectrum. Where he is precise and business like, I am guesstimating and friendly.

[/quote]

Since you may have taken it the wrong way...

I meant mature as in, the guesstimating and friendly type benefits from an orientation period, not as in "you should become a different person." Premature in the way this thread is, not the way toddlers, tattlers, snitches and whiners are.

Edited by Ackshan Bemunah

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1349249317' post='122949']
Doubly agreed... Your role is serious, seems like you aren't... I prefered sieg even though he was sharp sometimes.
[/quote]

I agree as well. You'll probably brush over this since I killed you (by the way, you ~were~ biased by trying not to be...tricky situation), but (from what I've heard from you - this is premature as others have said) you don't seem to take this too seriously, nor can I take you seriously with all the emoticons and whatnot. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy emoticons, but not so frequently ;)

Anyway, I ~do~ appreciate your concern and how you seem to get work done (again, from what you've said). But unless I'm just out of the loop, we have absolutely no idea what you guys are doing. I'll end this rant,

Etty

then what is the point in having aid if you won't utilize them? Seems like [again] a big waste.

It's not a one man show, it's about team work and working together and ensuring people are happy. Not about pride or spoiling yourself with attention. Yes, Fang, it is a serious job, but it is a serious job because it is altruistic. YOU are doing the majority a favor YOU are under the pressure of the people and YOU need to hold yourself responsibility for ThEIR happiness, pretty much.

I don't care who says what about being a grumpy one eyed monster. that's not what it was about in the beginning. It was started on altruism and teamwork. It better stay that way.