Redacted

Fang Archbane

Implosion?! I wonder is that going to be messy? Everything will work out, so long as we work together, document what we do and communicate with each other. Everyone has opinions about how things should be run but sometimes other's opinions are just words. Sticks and stones... Fang you just like to reward people with great rewards. Nothing wrong with that.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Fang Archbane' timestamp='1350972837' post='124485']
That means that i am no longer the sole sponsorship and face of the Treasure Keepers, and i am actually now near useless.
[/quote]

The leader of the TK's is hardly useless, really he should be delegating stuff and doing lots of other organisation. The TK's arnt just there to give out rewards...

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1351011242' post='124536']
The leader of the TK's is hardly useless, really he should be delegating stuff and doing lots of other organisation. The TK's arnt just there to give out rewards...
[/quote]

Stop rubbing this thought all over the forum for, say, two days. As I understand it, the Treasury *is* just there for giving out rewards.

Maybe you're right that [b]we[/b] aren't.

Actually I can definitely agree that we aren't.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Ackshan Bemunah' timestamp='1351011612' post='124537']
Stop rubbing this thought all over the forum for, say, two days. As I understand it, the Treasury *is* just there for giving out rewards.

Maybe you're right that [b]we[/b] aren't.

Actually I can definitely agree that we aren't.
[/quote]

That was not my understanding at all... and having spoken to Seigheart previously he agrees. He spent time to encourage quests, also gave out wishpoints for good forum posts and other things. He worked to get a land representative that would work with the land and himself to encourage quests to be created and sponsership to be given.

Perhaps its something that Seigheart or Fang didn't detail this and pass it on, but TK's are not just a reward delivery system from what i have seen them do.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1351012042' post='124538']
That was not my understanding at all... and having spoken to Seigheart previously he agrees. He spent time to encourage quests, also gave out wishpoints for good forum posts and other things. He worked to get a land representative that would work with the land and himself to encourage quests to be created and sponsership to be given.

Perhaps its something that Seigheart or Fang didn't detail this and pass it on, but TK's are not just a reward delivery system from what i have seen them do.
[/quote]

Yay! We're on the same page now.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1351012042' post='124538']
[/quote]

Okay, okay, we deliver pizza too but you gotta pay and tip.

The TKs were never just a treasurey.

They were supposed to chronicalize a lot of stuff and originally were split into three categories. The TKs were meant to be little minion secretaries under my rule. So all this hubbaloo about them being simple mail men is lame.

Fang made a decision. He made his leadership role into an administative postition. I support this. This should make his job easier. I think the first thing leaders need to realize is that they can't do everything on their own. If they could, they wouldn't need the team, hence they wouldn't be leaders.