Snowman Building Contest 2012

Seigheart

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I would like all MD players to go out, in RL, and build a snowman! [/font][/color] :)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Take a picture of said snowmen/women, and post them in MD. Be ready to prove that you built it by putting an MD symbol somewhere in the scupture.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]WP is up for grabs, sponsored by the same anonymous player.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I will be also participating, since I am merely organizing this contest, nor am I part of the judging committee. Hopefully that's okay.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Date of Judging by trust worthy players; December 25[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]th 2012[/font][/color]

Edited by Seigheart

Ahem, It's a snowman contest. Arguing that some don't have snow (at the moment includes me) is like arguing that some can't go swimming outdoors in january. Let it be people have the right do make their own quests.

and as Seig said you can make a snowman from a freezer snow.