Breaking News! The Investigation Begins!

Fang Archbane

*TV turns on*

:Piri! Piriririri! Riri!:

*The camera pans in on a news reporter at a desk, as he neatly organizes his papers*

Ah! *looks up* Good evening, Civilians of MagicDuel.

We thank you for tuning in to the Mind Power news, where we give you the information you need, to rise from the ashes.

In todays top story, a Puppy was kille-...

*re-reads*

A PUPPY WAS KILLED?!??

THE HUMANITY!

*recomposes himself*

Er... id like to apologise for that outburst. Well. Like i was saying.

A Puppy, better known as Fang Archbane was killed yesterday around 09:47:01 Server time.

We here at the Mind Power news have spoken to the now deceased, but still floating ghost of Mr. Archbane, and he has agreed to a reward.

And i quote.

"To any that may give me a lead on who killed me, i will reward accordingly. Actual "Proof" will be valued most. All applicants will be categorized by amount of information given, and the winners will be as follows.

1st Place) 1 Gold Coin
2nd Place) 1 Spicy Pickle, 10 Silver
3rd Place) 1 Spicy Pickle, 5 Silver"

So as you can see, he is willing to reward those that can help him enough to place amongst the top three. If you have any information, assumptions, hunches. or any sort of the like, please, feel free to contact us here at the Mind Power news via forum message, and we will be sure to pass it on to Mr. Archbane.

Thank you for your time, and always remember!

Here at the Mind Power news, we give you the information you need, to rise from the ashes.

*The TV reporter winks, and the TV set shuts off*

EDIT: Breaking News Update!

An Anonymous sponsor has been kind enough to lend a Gold Piece for this quest, thus, Fangs Prizes have been updated!

Edited by Fang Archbane

*TV turns on*

:Piri! Piriririri! Riri!:

*The camera pans in on a news reporter at a desk, as he neatly organizes his papers*

Ah! *looks up* Good evening, Civilians of MagicDuel.

Investigation has begun on the case of Mr. Archbane. We have a even witness here who claims to have details on who committed the murder.

[i][i]"The murderer, who calls himself DARK DEMON, was known to be interested in this Assassination Rope, usually carried about my lashtal. At this point we [b]ASSUMED[/b] he was the killer, for his rude remarks in Mr. Archbane's thread regarding creation of The Explorers resulted in hatred and resentment on his part."[/i][/i]

Another witness at the scene, claimed:

[i][i]Upon interrogation, this photograph was found in his pocket:[/i][/i]

[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2mbgbp.jpg[/img]

[i]This led to further investigation. This evidence is enough to prove that the item was held by DARK DEMON. The following scene was then recorded: [/i]

[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2qys4.jpg[/img]

[i]Now, we were very [b]SUSPICIOUS[/b] of him being the killer. We searched and asked all our contacts and sources, until the final piece of the puzzle was found:[/i]

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/24w6c7s.jpg[/IMG]

[i]...along with:[/i]

[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/295akqv.jpg[/img]

[i]DARK DEMON has been sentenced seventeen years imprisonment for this monstrosity. He has been proven guilty of the murder.[/i]

Edited by DARK DEMON

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]I would like to see proof of dates.[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]How can we know you did not fake the evidence to your favor to win the rewards by turning yourself in?[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]LOL...[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Of course it was fake :))[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I just decided to GO CREATIVE![/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400](thanks and respects to lashtal)[/color][/font]

I edited the post along the way. Didn't read most of the topic, then I figured you said yourself it was DD's pic. x)

What was the point of censoring Lashtal's name when he posted a log with Lashtal telling him he will give him the Rope? :D

OOC: Im not even going to comment on what DD did... *eye twitch*

IC: :Piri! Piriririri! Riri!:

*The camera pans in on a news reporter at a desk, as he carefully slicks back his hair*

Ah! Hello once more, Civilians of MagicDuel, and thank you for tuning in to the Mind Power news!

Todays update will be short and sweet.

So far, the only sort of "Evidence" that Mr. Archbane has been able to gather, is that some of the people with "The ability to kill others", have come forward to him and sworn it was not them.

As such, these people are now in the lead for the rewards!

As things stand, if no one else can come forward within a time frame of 72 hours with more "solid" information than what Mr. Archbane already has, the Investigation will end there!

Using this method, and assuming the people that came forward are telling the truth, Mr. Archbane can already deduce, by the property of elimination, who killed him!

However, he would prefer some slightly more solid information before he comes to his decision.

*The news reporter pushes his glasses up slightly higher on his nose*

Now then. Thats it for the update of today, thank you for your time, and always remember!

Here at the Mind Power news, we give you the information you need, to rise from the ashes.

*The TV reporter holds a smile, and the TV set shuts off*

!!!:Piri! Piriririri! Riri!:!!!

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!

*The news reporter mutters something quickly about thanking you for tuning in*

A new piece of information has just come into the Light!

As things stand, it seems that Killing Items have extremely long cooldown periods!

*The news reporter shifty eyes*

So a new requirement now stands!

Mr. Archbane would like to kindly ask that all those who came forward with claims as to NOT having been the killers, post screenshots, HERE, for everyone to see, of their Killing Items in their Inventory!!!

*stops to catch his breath*

If you truly had nothing to do with the Murder, then you will have no cooldown on your Killing Item.

However, if you are lying, or refuse to post a screenshot for whatever reason, you will be seen as a possible Culprit!

*dramatic music can be heard from the background*

"TAN TAN TAAAAAAN"

Now then!

*The news reporter puts on a preacher costume that he seems to have aquired from nowhere*

COME FORTH MY CHILDREN!

PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE!

*The news reporter takes off the costume and sits back at the desk, which he had previously stood on*

:Cough cough:

*mutters something about loving his job*

To recap. To any whom have denied having killed Mr. Archbane, please come forth with your Proof, in the form of a Screenshot of your Killing Item in your inventory.

We here at the Mind Power news would like to thank you in advance, and always remember!

*The TV reporter laughs maniacally, and the TV set shuts off*

Because she's implying that she killed you, or that she used bucket fill? :)) Just a guess.

Okay, scratch that. She's implying that she killed you, or she's showing off her pixel art (I suck at editing pictures so I wouldn't know).

Edited by Change