WTS fresh GG Drach

Seigheart

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]5 gold 1 silver[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]The people giving us all neg rep have just shown how not-to-be-considered-and-ridiculous neg rep is :))[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Thanks![/color][/font]

Edited by DARK DEMON

[quote name='Nimrodel' timestamp='1358675888' post='131069']
Not to spam the topic, but the negative reps are probably for the ridiculous prices that have been bid. Undervaluing a GG drachorn to this level, despite knowing its value and and its importance is worth getting negative repped.
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Not at all. [/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]The prices rise, Nim, and every bidder knows that. Nothing ridiculous.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Auctions begin with a dollar and end in millions of dollars. [/color][/font][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Surely, you know that....[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]If not, then apologies.[/color][/font]

Edited by DARK DEMON

[quote name='dst' timestamp='1358680509' post='131071']
Actually DD, a valuable thing doesn't start from 1 dollar. It starts from much more (a price set by experts usually) and you go up from there. I am sure you knew that.
If not, then apologies.
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I'm not going to argue further.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Seig never stated a minimum bid.[/color][/font]

I do agree, if someone wants the price to start at something they should put a min bid. Otherwise expect low bids. IN A TRUE AUCTION that person wins the prize if they bid a dollar and noone else does. In this auction house people get to chose wether or not they want to complete the transaction unless stated that it will sell by a certain date. If they specify a date and the bid is still a dollar, the person should have to sell that item/creature/etc for that price.

Yes, but here a seller is not obliged to sell it, although if he doesn't, people would frown upon him.
In reality, though, you enter some sort of a contract status with the auction house, and you can't refuse to sell it afterwards if you don't like the bid without some legal retribution.

If the seller doesn't like this bidding so far, he should introduce some rules to the bidding. No problems.
That being said, people neg rep for all sorts of reasons. Usually, it's them who have a problem, rather than the one being neg repped.

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Nothing has a fixed value, in my opinion.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Everything has a price depending on demand, etc.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]While I know a GG drach usually doesn't have a very low price, it's up to the bidders how much they value something. The seller then still has a choice whether to accept the bid or not.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I don't understand how people assume that something which has a higher value in the past MUST still be sold at the same high price. [/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I sold my GG for 14 gold, COTS for 12, and Esmaralda sold hers for 10, according to what I've been hearing, even though they may have started at very low bids. If the buyer doesn't value something as much as it was valued in the past, the price automatically comes down.[/color][/font]

Edited by DARK DEMON

• 4 weeks later...