Creature Trading

Luciverus

Hey everyone ive decided to start playing this game again and created this new account, after reading a bit i understand that youre allowed to trade creatures between accounts, so i would like to know if i can transfer creatures from my old account to this new one (the ones from the shop that you spend $).

Thanks

Sorry to inform you Luciverus, but no, that is considered Alt Abuse, and is harshly frowned upon.

If you wish to do something with those creatures, like sell them, or anything, you can not give the money gained to this new account.

Nothing can be traded from one of your accounts to the other.

It is highly illegal, and Alt Abuse will get anyone involved banned.

she quoted wuts wrong, if that aint enough for ya, then idk really, when somebody really got banned for alt abuse? saw jails, saw closure of alt acounts, main never got ban for such a thing

moreover, you can try transferin creats from your old acc to new one, if alt checker marked accounts, then system will tell you that you cant do such transfer due to alt restriction, so if system doesnt knows, and if nobody notices it in logs (that somebody has to know those 2 accounts are alts) you can technically do it :P

Transferring creatures ...OMG ... NOOO....its stealing and me personnel against such unholy crimes.
But u can do one thing, that is to transfer that creatures to me, yeah thats legal.

As iam collecting donations for the Poor of MD its called " alms for poor ".
So be a part of the holy citizens of MD by donating for this holy cause and ur new account shall be blessed in heavens hehe.

Hey Luciverus, heads up, Tipu (AKA Sippy Cup) is a theif and a liar.

DST is rude and blunt.

MRAlyon, although sometimes hard to get along with, is a semi-nice guy.

Lone Wolf is usually just funny, not dangerous.

Libertys insanely sarcastic 95% of the time, but an all around cool guy.

And as for me?... well ill let you figure that out for yourself.

I just thought id give you a heads up on the characters that posted on this thread. Some are worth trusting. Others arent.

Mainly avoid Sippy Cup, and dont let DSTs rudeness get you down. Aside from that, you should be good.

Enjoy MD Little Guy. Ill be at the GoE if you ever need anything.

Edited by Fang Archbane

Thanks for the answears guys/girls guess ill convice a friend to make an account and transfer the creatures to him so then he can transfer to me. :P
Or maybe i should just stop writing before i get myself banned yeah.

[quote name='Fang Archbane' timestamp='1358999754' post='131312']
Hey Luciverus, heads up, Tipu (AKA Sippy Cup) is a theif and a liar.

DST is rude and blunt.

MRAlyon, although sometimes hard to get along with, is a semi-nice guy.

Lone Wolf is usually just funny, not dangerous.

Libertys insanely sarcastic 95% of the time, but an all around cool guy.

And as for me?... well ill let you figure that out for yourself.

I just thought id give you a heads up on the characters that posted on this thread. Some are worth trusting. Others arent.

Mainly avoid Sippy Cup, and dont let DSTs rudeness get you down. Aside from that, you should be good.

Enjoy MD Little Guy. Ill be at the GoE if you ever need anything.
[/quote]

Do you have a bigger list ??

Transferring creatures through friends falls also under alt abuse. Basically those creatures are lost.

And I have one more name to add to that list:
fang archbane is not the smartest apple in the basket but he surely is the biggest behind kisser in whole MD.

[quote name='dst' timestamp='1359012605' post='131325']
Transferring creatures through friends falls also under alt abuse. Basically those creatures are lost.

And I have one more name to add to that list:
fang archbane is not the smartest apple in the basket but he surely is the biggest behind kisser in whole MD.
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Let me correct that...[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Fang Archbane is a very helpful person, actually. Seek him if you need tours to different lands while exploring :)[/color][/font]

[quote name='Luciverus' timestamp='1359011790' post='131323']
Or maybe i should just stop writing before i get myself banned yeah.
[/quote]

yeah thats best thing to do, you must never discuss in public crimes you are about to commit :D else they become double edge sword :P

• 2 weeks later...

The point, I believe, is that you're really supposed to take the role of ONE character and stick with it, baggage and history and all. If you do a reset, or do experiments, or take another role for any reason, etc. you must keep the roles absolutely isolated from one another. You're not supposed to use any sort of unintended aspects of the computer system, ie stepping outside the game, to influence the game.

That said, there are a billion fuzzy grey situations that arise, and many people push the limits and find new ways to raise questions. If you find a new one, you'll become notorious, but not necessarily automatically banned. Depends more on how you handle it (report it or try to exploit it) more than the fact of your discovery. Help fix a loophole and you may get rewarded.

Put me on the list as helpful if pedantic, boring and thinks he's funny.

• 4 months later...
  • Root Admin

I am assuming no exception would be made for "fresh" creatures.

However, it would be permitted, if someone were willing, to have them recruit, say, a bunch of things and just shove them into the hands of various alts?

This has been done before, and apparently is fine. However what you then go onto do with the creatures would affect them, provided they stayed on the alts thats fine, but if you started selling them for profit on other accounts or similar...

When you start discussing hoarding creatures on alts and such, it becomes sticky and potentially abusive.

This has been done before, and apparently is fine. However what you then go onto do with the creatures would affect them, provided they stayed on the alts thats fine, but if you started selling them for profit on other accounts or similar...

When you start discussing hoarding creatures on alts and such, it becomes sticky and potentially abusive.

Assuming I don't intend to do any of that sticky, gloppy, unpleasantly-textured stuff.  I would still be required to get another person's help?

• Root Admin

Assuming I don't intend to do any of that sticky, gloppy, unpleasantly-textured stuff.  I would still be required to get another person's help?

Bypassing the alt restrictions is a no no, so yes.

• Root Admin

If he were to sell everything on his old account and then use it to buy his new account as a slave would that be allowed?

That would be attempting to bypass the rules to move everything from one account to another no?

• Root Admin

I suppose so. Guess if I ever decide to do a transfer I'd have to launder my money really well.

Dst shall be glad to hear this, she enjoys a challenge. If you were to get caught doing this, you would likely lose all the creatures plus an account. To warn you.