Opening Up Shop ( ^-^)

Fang Archbane

Well, i have good news for the fighters out there that want a bit more stats and don't like waiting :D

After much discussion, planning, etc etc, We, the secret organization known only as l'Ombra Famiglia, have decided to open up what i call The Stat Shop.

We will be collecting creatures to age and sell, purely for the goal of saccing said crits.

This months chosen creature is the Remains. Each Remains will be sold with 6 age so that it may be trained and sacced immediately after trading and leveling, which, shouldn't take an experienced fighter more than an hour tops, and that's assuming they're only attacking me for said hour.

As things stand, we will be selling each bundle of Remains once a week, so every 7 days, we will sell 41 Remains to those that decide to buy.

You can buy in bundle, or buy separately, it matters not :D

Remains sell for the following. As you can see, buying in bulk saves you coin.

2 Silver for 10

3 Silver for 20

4 Silver for 40

We will only be aging each chosen creature to double the age needed to get it to its second level.

Above i have also included a poll to see what other creatures you might like to see aged and sold next month. We will only be aging and selling common creatures.

We will not, however, be selling Angiens, and that's sheerly out of respect to my land, its people, and their wishes.

If you have any questions, comments, etc etc, i kindly ask that you PM me either in game, or via forum. Enjoy.

Edit1: Sell dates are as follows; The 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th of each month.

Edit2: Someone asked what the coin will be used for. As i can not explain a good 95% of what it will be used for, being secret projects and all, i will explain the one thing i can. Every month, one lucky MP3/4/5 will have an avatar bought for them, by me, as a small gift back to the Community that fuels this Stat Shop so. The only requirement, is that the lucky chosen must have no avatar to begin with. The choosing may or may not be random, and this reward of 1 free bought avy may also be used as a quest reward. When i say buy, i mean pay the artist to draw it. Once Drawn/in the Avatar Shop, it is your responsibility to obtain it.

Edited by Fang Archbane

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Just wanted to point out that the players really dedicated to fighting use many slots (9+) for remains and sac them every 3 days. By the time they are done getting the required wins for them, the age to upgrade them is reached.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400][spoiler][/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I sac 12 or 15 trees every three days (when I'm training hardcore :P). 3 days is the age requirement to upgrade remains to a tree, and those 3 days are just right to get wins for all 12/15, but sometimes it takes 4 days too.[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400][/spoiler][/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Plus, 1 silver for 1 remain for just 6 age is too much. Make it all remains for a month for 1 silver, maybe a teeny lil' higher perhaps. You're just getting creatures for others, just in advance so that they don't have to wait. Not much effort there. Also, the cost is for something which is easily possible if someone has [b]patience.[/b] [/color][/font]

Edited by DARK DEMON

• Root Admin

[quote name='Fang Archbane' timestamp='1361785013' post='133169']
Ah. Seems a moderator deleted it. Must have been a spoiler, my apologies. Oh well. Well just continue to sell remains then.

Edit: Pricing update.
[/quote]

Please dont assume this rubbish, it was there, then you edited your post, then it wasnt there. Aka you removed it somehow.

2 silver for 10 6 days old remains is too much IMO. since you dont train at all and really want to help noobies.. i suggest you let them stay in your vault and give them out for stuff like puzzles and trivia. You'd help mpeople better that way. for most noobies 2 silver is a LOT.

PS: this way you'd help only major grinders who can afford it.

Edited by Nimrodel

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]A price which people would actually consider would be...[/color][/font][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]1 silver for 9 remains.[/color][/font][/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]2 silver for 24 remains.[/color][/font][/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]3 silver for 51 remains.[/color][/font][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400](these can be 3 at a time too in case people don't have slots)[/color][/font][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Make this only for MP3's, MP4's and fresh MP5's, or it will fail miserably.[/color][/font][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I know this is being done in good will, and so, I hope this is being done more for the effort of helping out [b]those who need it (not grinders)[/b] and less for the need of coin, most of which should also be given out as quest rewards for newbies.[/color][/font][/font]

Edited by DARK DEMON

• Root Admin

[quote name='DARK DEMON' timestamp='1361790705' post='133178']
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]A price which people would actually consider would be...[/color][/font][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]1 silver for 9 remains.[/color][/font][/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]2 silver for 24 remains.[/color][/font][/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]3 silver for 51 remains.[/color][/font][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400](these can be 3 at a time too in case people don't have slots)[/color][/font][/font]
[/quote]

Your basis for these prices are? Please dont say you are just stating what you would consider... not after the last price debarcal

[quote name='DARK DEMON' timestamp='1361790705' post='133178']
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Make this only for MP3's, MP4's and fresh MP5's, or it will fail miserably.[/color][/font][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I know this is being done in good will, and so, I hope this is being done more for the effort of helping out [b]those who need it (not grinders)[/b] and less for the need of coin, most of which should also be given out as quest rewards for newbies.[/color][/font][/font]
[/quote]

Fang stated explicitly this was purely for profit... so im not sure where you get this idea

Grinding or not, it's still grinding, because it is and will always be a big, fat, [b][u]GRINDING[/u][/b].

[quote]We will not, however, be selling Angiens, and that's sheerly out of respect to my land, its people, and their wishes.[/quote]

So you're telling us you have no respect for Loreroot? Or are you being a f***ing hypocrite again? Ah whatever, I can't control you two idiots anyways.

[quote name='Lazarus' timestamp='1361804951' post='133184']
Grinding or not, it's still grinding, because it is and will always be a big, fat, [b][u]GRINDING[/u][/b].

So you're telling us you have no respect for Loreroot? Or are you being a f***ing hypocrite again? Ah whatever, I can't control you two idiots anyways.
[/quote]

Goodness, Lazarus, temper xDDDD

I am only selling "common" creatures, which is why Angiens, Unholy Popes, and Tormented Souls arent on the menu. I also dont feel like pissing off any MBians or specific Necro King and Queen. *cough cough* love Peace and the king *cough cough*

I do respect Loreroot, but [color=#0000ff]*Spoiler removed by Change* [/color]so i apologize.

Feel free to rage though. Im sure the moderators will love it.

Edit: And yes, as stated previously, i do not know why others assume this Stat Shop is to help others o,O

L'Ombra Famiglia needs coin, so im gaining it my way. This is a business like any other. If ever i decide to give to a charity, or sponsor a quest, is my choice and mine alone.

The pricing will stay as is unless i decide to change it once more.

I already do my fair share to help the newbs. This isnt related at all to my role, its for my Alliance.

Edited by Change
Don't post spoilers

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1361791761' post='133179']
Your basis for these prices are? Please dont say you are just stating what you would consider... not after the last price debarcal
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Experience. My own training was kept there in a spoiler for a purpose.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I'm one of the people who wants to buy aged remains, and hence, I'd buy at the price I'd stated, not the one Fang posted, unlike last time where I had never had experience in credit-gold dealing nor wanted to take part in the deals.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I learn from my past mistakes.[/color][/font]

Edited by DARK DEMON

[quote name='Fang Archbane' timestamp='1361820040' post='133192']
I am only selling "common" creatures, which is why Angiens, Unholy Popes, and Tormented Souls arent on the menu. I also dont feel like pissing off any MBians or specific Necro King and Queen. *cough cough* love Peace and the king *cough cough*

I do respect Loreroot, but [color=#0000ff]*Spoiler removed by Change* [/color]so i apologize.
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]No, Laz has a point. Hence, I propose Remains should not be given to those who do not have access to Loreroot, [b]unless confirmed.[/b] Plus, popes are one of ~the~ most common crits I see. MP3's might not, but MP4's have some, and MP5's have loads. But I suppose by common you mean, easier to get? -_-[/color][/font][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400] [/color][/font]

Edited by Change
Changed quote to match my edit

Like the idea - don't really like the goal. Avatars are mostly worthless to younger players as they can't use avatars, and many MP5s/4s have avatars (if they don't, they may not be able to afford the credits or want to buy them - in which case, they can't use the avatar anyway).