Cleaning up Seighearts "Day of Fear"

Chewett

Not supporting Chewett here or anything, but Fenrir greycloth IS the name of your alt account which you used to troll a lot of people including mur. Hence dst calling you fenrir is not really a big thing. Unless you are so repulsed by the deeds you commited as fenrir that you don't want to hear that name again. As for std, it is a disgusting term, for anyone who knows a bit of english. You could mix her name up as TSD as wel. Thats a mix up of dst/std too. You never happen to do that. Your intentions are clear, whether you commit to paper or not.

About the quest, the log has been there in that thread forever. You could just pm the concerned with a very simple list in the forum. To me it appears as a mandatory process for the sake of transparency and clarity. It'd take just 5min.

As for the entries. As a quest creator, it was your responsibility to compile the data and then decide the result. If you haven't compiled the data and haphazardly given a score, then your judgement skills and quest results can be described in one simple word : BOGUS. Frankly you should've posted the results in a day or two. That should've been possible with organised data. But wait. You didnt even reply to that thread for days. That brings us back to square 1.

Troll was. Troll is. Troll will be.

• 2 months later...
  • Root Admin

[20/07/13 20:07] Seigheart:As you may have noticed, I don't really play MD anymore. So if you would like to reward them, feel free to reread the logs.
[20/07/13 20:08] Chewett:lolnope
[20/07/13 20:08] Eon:.
[20/07/13 20:08] Chewett:My time is much better spent sleeping.
[20/07/13 20:08] Seigheart:And mine elsewhere.
[20/07/13 20:08] Chewett:Later then :)
[20/07/13 20:08] Seigheart:So, doesn't look like they will get rewarded.
[20/07/13 20:08] Chewett:Thats pretty disguisting
[20/07/13 20:08] :JadenDew sighs
[20/07/13 20:08] Seigheart:Oh well.

No one will get rewards, Sieg does not care.

• Root Admin

:( so much stress and anger for an event. Events in general were supposed to bring fun not dissapointment of this sort (on all sides).

i will not comment further. I can not punish someone for not doing a quest where i was supposed to be more present too, but i wasn't. I feel also responsible, for not interfering in time for example...it would not be just for me to punish him now for abandoning a quest..plus i don't think such a punishment is fit in general..or if it is, we should write some sort of clear rule about it. This simply is a sad situation, with a very rude and careless reaction from seigh..and some more lost time and lack of appreciation towards chewy :(

:( so much stress and anger for an event. Events in general were supposed to bring fun not dissapointment of this sort (on all sides).

i will not comment further. I can not punish someone for not doing a quest where i was supposed to be more present too, but i wasn't. I feel also responsible, for not interfering in time for example...it would not be just for me to punish him now for abandoning a quest..plus i don't think such a punishment is fit in general..or if it is, we should write some sort of clear rule about it. This simply is a sad situation, with a very rude and careless reaction from seigh..and some more lost time and lack of appreciation towards chewy :(

if i may quote:

my part in this event was to sponsor and to deal a little damage (because some parts of this event couldn't be granted as tools). I will give my rewards to the people on the list i received, i am not a judge on this quest. I will give my rewards __in my own time__. The people i killed will remain dead,..its not as if death is temporary just during a quest. I will offer various ways for ANY dead people at the cemetary to be revived. I gave out a few one time reviving elixirs, more to same person (you can trade them). These elixirs need to be earned..the way you get revived its not part of this event, the way you get points/rewarded is not my business, i just provide the sponsorship, like i do with many other quests.

Not to prolong the thing.. its just a reminder so that you can feel less/more guilty, whichever you choose.

Quote from this post 

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/14488-favoritism/?p=140580

Seigheart  - (who was sponsored with a spell doc as a reward for a quest that should've ensured him some punishment),

i name my sponsorship before the quest starts, and i intend to keep my promises because they are basically made to the winners not just to the organizer. Punishing someone for a bad quest never happened and never will, as long as the quest comes from that person initiative, it can;t be considered a chore.

Seigheart, during the announcement of the winners made 2 lists and it isn't clear which one is the correct. 

Also, from this :

[20/07/13 20:07] Seigheart:As you may have noticed, I don't really play MD anymore. So if you would like to reward them, feel free to reread the logs.
[20/07/13 20:08] Chewett:lolnope
[20/07/13 20:08] Eon:.
[20/07/13 20:08] Chewett:My time is much better spent sleeping.
[20/07/13 20:08] Seigheart:And mine elsewhere.
[20/07/13 20:08] Chewett:Later then :)
[20/07/13 20:08] Seigheart:So, doesn't look like they will get rewarded.
[20/07/13 20:08] Chewett:Thats pretty disguisting
[20/07/13 20:08] :JadenDew sighs
[20/07/13 20:08] Seigheart:Oh well.

No one will get rewards, Sieg does not care.

It's obvious that he is not willing to provide the information needed for Chewett or anyone else that can give the rewards to do so. 

"i name my sponsorship before the quest starts, and i intend to keep my promises because they are basically made to the winners not just to the organizer"

So now Mur, you are the only one who actually has a list of the winners, as given to you from Seigheart (or at least you got one at some point )

A note, i'm not familiar with the way spell docs are supposed to work, but getting a message :

" illegal action reported, keeping on this path will get you banned."

doesn't seem a proper one. 

Any plans regarding resolving this ?