Cleaning up Seighearts "Day of Fear"

Chewett

• Root Admin

All those that got a spelldoc from Seighearts Day of fear please post the spelldoc you should have received and your ID.

It appears this wasnt done correctly because siegheart told me not to interfere and made mur waste his time doing it. Now i need to clean it up...

Edited by Chewett

• Root Admin

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1367296166' post='135487']
Uhh, no, I never said for you to not interfere. I was told Mur would do it. So Mur did it.

It has NOTHING to do with being "too proud" as your IG PM states. If you were to do it, Mur would have told you to do it.
[/quote]
Then you can help your questers by detailing what their reward was meant to be, their ID's and who won.

I am angry at you because you apparently told them that it was fine and they should wait. When i talk to them and its clearly firstly an error and secondarily something has been done wrong as its telling them illegal action. This was handled poorly and they were waiting on you.

I shall not comment on your comment telling me not to interfere...

Edited by Chewett

• Root Admin

Peace has helped me find this:

[22/03/13 16:17] Seigheart:But only five have been successful enough to be considered for the reward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[22/03/13 17:01] Chewett:Who actually won?
[22/03/13 17:02] Seigheart:I made a mistake because I didn't look at my list, just went from memory.
[22/03/13 17:02] Seigheart:Dan Planewalker, JadenDew, Valldore Nal, Nava, AR and Syrian

Is this the official winners list? Noting that previously you stated 5? You didnt clarify on the topic.

I would like to get this resolved before the next day of fear in around 13 days. Its not on to have people waiting around for a quest reward for 2 months.

Only if this could bring some light...:

[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/13803-day-of-fear-march-13th-2013/page__view__findpost__p__134336"]http://magicduel.inv...post__p__134336[/url]

And please ignore the last comments from me, they aren't related to this topic.

Chewett, the list was sent to you already, please fix their rewards. Mine as well.

I don't need to explain why there are more winners than originally announced. Take that up with Mur if you so wish, he knows why.

As far as the results, my laptop is currently under repair, and willl be posted as soon as I get it back.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1367583718' post='135634']
Chewett, the list was sent to you already, please fix their rewards. Mine as well.

I don't need to explain why there are more winners than originally announced. Take that up with Mur if you so wish, he knows why.

As far as the results, my laptop is currently under repair, and willl be posted as soon as I get it back.
[/quote]

I have not recieved the list on the various email accounts i have.

Perhaps you have forgotten you need to validate your email before it is received?

EDIT:

All i need is one list, with player ID's, names and rewards please send it to me... any of my addresses... its really not hard to contact me

Edited by Chewett

• Root Admin

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1367625041' post='135664']
It is kind of hard to do that since I am currently without a laptop. I'm accessing MD/forums from my phone.
[/quote]

Then PM me. Or post it publically. Just get me the information.

You stated you have sent me the information, you have not so i assumed it was no issue.

This is a shambles Seigheart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

I have contacted siegheart and he still has not responded. If you see him or want your rewards, contact him and ask for them. This may give him some incentive if you want to see your rewards before you die.

I have contacted siegheart and he still has not responded. If you see him or want your rewards, contact him and ask for them. This may give him some incentive if you want to see your rewards before you die.

That statement sends fear down my spine. I want to see my rewards before i die >.<"

Apart from a post on MP stating that his pc/laptop/whatever was fixed and that he would finally post what he promised to by the end of that day (which was a couple of days ago if i recall correctly) i haven't seen him anywhere around (and that post was never made either ).

• Root Admin

I have been trying to get the list from seigheart, his response was rude, and eventually said he didnt want to talk to me about fixing it.

Good luck everyone with getting the rewards.

Another lie from chewitt. Not once was I rude. Nor did I say I didn't want to talk about the rewards being bugged. Something he claims is my fault. Not quite sure how he came to the conclusion, but it is something out of my control. Chewitt, if he really wanted to, could have gone through the logs and found the winners while I was without a means to do it, but instead has chosen to take the simple way out and attack me. Yay for the seigheart hate bandwagon. Everyone get on, its time for its final departure!

[spoiler]

Chewett:

Sent 14 May 2013 - 10:47 PM

You have been told multiple times that calling dst that name will mean you will get in trouble, You have 4 warning points and doing something similar will get you post moderation or banned for a month at least.

Also please remove the event from the calendar if you arent doing it, I use it to plan maintenance and other things.

ALSO i still haven't got the email to clear up your mess.

Seigheart:

Sent Today, 01:04 PM

Then tell her to stop calling me "fenrir". Simple. Why aren't you warning her for that? I find it just as offensive.

My HD was replaced, so I have to recompile the stuff. It will take some time.

And the mess is Mur's mess. It was his decision to do it, not mine. 

Chewett:

Sent Today, 01:05 PM

As you wish, you can go talk to Mur about the mess he created if you want.

Seigheart:

Sent Today, 01:06 PM

What did I wish? I don't have any desire to talk to anyone about any "mess."

Chewett:

Sent Today, 01:07 PM

Fine then, i wont poke my nose into your business and try and help people.

You can not deal with it

Seigheart: 

Sent Today, 01:10 PM

What are you talking about? You are literally saying things in response to things that have not been said.

You will get the list of the winners, when I have time to recompile everything. Just relax.

[/spoiler]

• Root Admin

lets ignore the other PM then :)

"Sent Today, 02:19 PM

Good to see you like manipulating and lying still."

"Refuse to do what?! Just because I don't check the forums every couple hours does not mean I "refuse" to do anything.
MD is JUST a game. Stop taking it so damn seriously."

This is what you get when you treat people like dirt, they dont want to help you out.

I apologise for everyone who will now not be able to get their rewards quickly, I refuse to deal with this man in any regards.

Edited by Chewett
removed other offensive one im not going to post

Yep, that was sent AFTER you made that comment about being "rude". 

Saying that I "refuse" to check my Pms is another lie.

Lets post the original statement to what you said to ANOTHER pm, harassing me about some stupid warning. A warning I don't actually care about.

"Sent Yesterday, 07:53 AM

In case you refuse to read your warning post, i shall send another.

I need the list of to clean up your quest, until you provide it everyone will not be able to use their rewards. This is a shambles."

So, he felt the need to spam my inbox about some stupid warning calling dst a different name. She can get away with calling me "fenrir" but I can't call her "std"? Chewett can get away with PURPOSELY misspelling my name when ever he can get a chance. It's a sign of disrespect. Simple. Either call my by my IG name, properly, or don't talk to me period.

So, I shall continue referring to the clown by a jumbled up version of her name, because its SO hard to remember what it actually is.

• Root Admin

Chewett can get away with PURPOSELY misspelling my name when ever he can get a chance. It's a sign of disrespect. Simple. Either call my by my IG name, properly, or don't talk to me period.

I have major spelling issues, I have told you this before, but please lets humiliate me in front of everyone also.