• Root Admin

doom.jpg[attachment=4419:doom.jpg]

Question was if you enjoyed md

"Lets play a game of tomato!!"

"For creativity!

"So this game became unprofitable, right?"

"It was funny... sometimes"

"somewhat"

"I do, it\'s a place I still can find inside my head.
But I definitely preferred it when it was playable.
C\'mon now please, bring it back!!!

... and the sea isn\'t green...
... and I love the queen...
... and what exactly is a dream?
... and what exactly is a joke?

"

"Yes,but i\'d like my things back"

"I did enjoy MD and hope to return to its next iteration someday if possible.

this version had better have drinkable cold tea. :P

"

"O: nuuu!!! md is gone!?"

"I enjoyed it, pure awesomeness!"

"I enjoyed MD, but it wasn't enough. So I want more :P"

"I did enjoy Magic Duel. It is unfortunate that all of my creatures and such were removed, because I tried to make something of my self in this game. I haven\'t been very active lately and I guess this is the push I needed to stop playing."

"Yes I do, if ever it doesn\'t come back I could choke a whore and hunt Mur and throw a tomato at him. A blue tomato."

"All I get is a pigeon? I want my drachs back!!!

It is all Grido`s fault!! There I said it."

"Yes enjoyed....but where are my dragonzzzzzzz"

"Yes!!! Red buttons can mean different things, so I hope this is for the better. MagicDuel is amazing."

"Still love you toooooo.  Don\'t panic Mur, that\'s not a shade trapped with you in the dungeon:P

fly little bird *giggles*

where the hell is Piss Piss!!!1"

"I did enjoy MD yes for my first few years, but everything sort of started going down hill for me in the last few years. I hope MD returns in the future"

"Well it愀 still the most amazing \"place\" we call game in virtual reality I ever visited in the last 15 years of my \"computer gaming life\". Since MD started for me I nearly dropped every other virtual activity and \"played\" Magic Duel. If it ends here I would be shocked and surprised because the end should have come in a different way. Somehow I know this is not happening. I love what you all are doing and even if this red button was not a failure it愀 something we all can learn from - nothing is permanent and we should always deal with this idea before the end is there. Thank you for everything MUR + MD staff."

"realy the best game ever"

"Yes, very much so.

The question becomes, how long did the server stay up before it was switched off to prevent the tables being over written by logs......"

"\"keep calm, breathe regularly\"?
hah that explains my panic attacks last night.xD"

"yes i enjoyed, now i know why i was leaving the game step by step all is gone now"

"MD clearly enjoy. It was he who led me to try to develop my artistic talent"

"Yes, bring it back. Please. Even as a fresh start."

"YES!"

"I\'m waiting. Give me my active day."

"OK...so what\'s really going on here?  I find it difficult to believe that a game which has endured for 8 years actually employed somebody who was clumsy enough to even be allowed anywhere NEAR an auto-destruct button.  Even if true, I\'ll just go and make up another account because you allow me to do so(according to the rules) and if I run into my former character, I\'ll just enslave him and force him to give me his hot dates book(complete with phone numbers)."

"miss it already..."

"don\'t panic... i\'m watching you :D"

"I love the coplexity of the puzzles. Im not a kryptic sort of mind"

"It was one of the most unique \'games\' that I\'ve ever played. Does this mean that the forum can now afford an upgrade? :D"

"eh... what\'s going on?"

"I did - but what is this all about?"

"Enough with the tough-love rehab and give me my fix."

"I think the last ditch effort to get money to support site but we\'ll see what happensI\'ve seen weirder things from the site"

"It\'s a shame, I had so much to discover and learn.
Thanks Fang Archbane for giving me a reason to stay in the game.
Thanks Syrian and Mallos for the company."

"I found it an interesting and unique experience."

"Yes! Rhaegar was awesome! He is so pretty, cool and smart!
I am his biggest fan, if that is possible, since he is a subject of worship of many!
Without his account MD is not the same!
Down with the Bunny Empire!"

"Somewhat although, not perfect it was enjoyable"

"Yes, MD is mysteriously wonderful fun!"

"Yes, we\'re ready for MP8"

"Yes, I did enjoy MD.  I played it for years - in a lot of ways he formed me in my time of most need.  Thank you.  My mind is bigger for it"

"I can\'t believe its come to a close... Still expecting this to be a hoax...
None the less, from my perspective I did not view MD as a Game, and as such it will never truly end.
Unless you go out with a high powered rifle and hunt down all the people who played. That would do it.
Please don\'t do that. That would be silly.
(PS: Still expecting to come home and see this thing back up, if it is still down I will likely write a longer message)"

"Good game, well played.
Can we have a rematch?"

"Sure .if i did not enjoy ,,why would i try to enter now?"

"no"

"aye, asquiffy did"

"No!"

"the last pigeon once brought an olive branch to the Noahs arche as a symbol of a new life. Maybe everything is not so bad. Cheer up...every end is the beginning somewhere. I the end our reality is only reflection of the reflection of the reflection...."

"I hate the forum."

"My mind will always fly on the breeze to the lands of MD. It became a real place, I\'ll just have to find it with a different medium. See you soon,"

"what....why....how.....Mur...."

"I DO !"

"I enjoy MD massively, there\'s always something new to discover and learn about, even after the years I\'ve been around! The people are also generally pretty cool, which helps a fair bit."

"Yes, I did."

"For Mur's sake - hell yeah!!!"

"Really bad joke, Murry :P"

"yeeeeeeeah!!!!! Mur give me back MD!"

]"I do hope this is another tortured psychological experiment to see what our reaction would be.  This does not sound good."

"It was worst game ever. I never had the chance to play a similar game before / since I started playing and I hope I never will find another game like this.
Yes, worst game ever ... because I could never quit playing it."

"no, someone keeps asking me to do work"

"Yes I enjoy(ed) MD.
Good luck :)"

"I absolutely loved Magic Duel. I would have loved to play it again now that I am a better roleplayer. I\'m sorry to see the realm was destroyed."

"Of course! Why do you think I keep logging in? I wanna ******  baaaack!"

"Yes I have enjoyed MD and even though am sure this is a joke while MD is being switch to the other server I wouldn't be mad to lose anything I've gathered over the years because at the end of the days it's not about the creatures or WPs but rather the friends I have made from near and far. No matter how you view life something is for sure memories can only be faded but never absolutely forgotten."

"love the "ed" in bracket, making it read like past or present tense. :D
I love(d) MD, its been there for me for years.Im just sad I couldnt be more active.I love(d) you MD!Come back "soon"!!:)"

"MD was wonderful and I regret I didn't have more to give to it.  I hope this isn't the end...."

"O_O *cries* Through the highs and lows MD has always offered something to me.  I know Mur has a hard time resisting the shiny buttons.  If we are all gone, this gives us the chance to start fresh with no history or baggage.
Hugs and love to all,"

"life is weird..trees and such"

"I do enjoy MD and I am confused as to what in the 9 realms is going on...I will miss all my friends..."

"Yes I do"

"Yes"

"Used to enjoy it a lot, left, and now just checking in periodically, because it still feels good to log in somethimes and surprise people with a PM"

"Aiaie loves this game, hope it comes back soon!!  :'("

"Yeah!"

"I am so confused"

"Not sure what to think. I used to play all the time as *************.. then I got stuck in the Tribunal. Recentally I made *********** to at least play with until I got my other character.. unstuck. Well thanks Mur for messing up everything and thanks for all the fish.."

"I will always remember my time on MD with fond memories"

"Where can i sign in? What happens with the account of ****"

"Yes I enjoy(ed) MD when playing it. Found some interesting people on it who I can ask random questions or play games that induce headaches with. Good times"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHH.
Yes I liked Md. It was unique."

"be free pigeon!"

" ... wait...this means all my hard stolen creatures, items and spoilers r gone...wtf???"

"I did. It was one of the truly original things I've encountered in my life, and flaws and all, it was worth the time I spent in it."

"Well, yes, I do.  Did?
By the way, those Tiny Men? I want one. Because making homunculi is just too hard.
Find me in the place between soft edges."

"ofcourse MD is amazing :D"

"Sorry was called away on an emergency and jad to leave immediately. That is why my account went idle and subsequently was not able to confirm at that time.
How do I get back into the game?"

"For my many years of playing, despite all of the difficulty I had with some of the players.. I did enjoy my time in the realm.
I would have liked to have enjoyed it further and I would have liked to bring artwork into the realm again..
It is as it is, and I hope that this is certainly not the end of the game known as Magic Duel.
I have hope.. that this is just the beginning."

"Yes I enjoy MD. I think it has expanded my mind in a way I doubt I can consciously comprehend (or maybe that was the nightshade...). I've also met some of my favorite people here, people I often talk to more than the people I know in real life, as odd as that might seem.
At any rate it's an interesting way to spend my time. And definitely different than any other game out there."

"what happened?"

"Yes I enjoy(ed) MD when playing it. Found some interesting people on it who I can ask random questions or play games that induce headaches with. Good times"]

""Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!""

"I'm ********* and like the roleplay of the game. Except the fact that I have to wait very long for progression and believe the artwork can be a bit more creative."

"Yes, I enjoy playing MD. I love it"

"best game ever"

"RIP"

"It was awesome :)"

"I hope this is a joke!"

"YUSH!!! LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS!!! :D
Hurry and bring it back! :("

"YES I LOVE MD!"

"That.. entirely depends on what happened in MD >_<"

"It's my addiction!!!! Without it I will dieeee!!! Bring back MD!!!
Pretty please??!!! I will become a good girl. I almost swear"

"MD is/was like a second home."

"It was fun yeah, shame it had to end like that
RIP MD :("

"Hell yes I enjoy(ed) MD! :D"

"I loved it, and will continue to do so forever.  Even after I'm gone, the pixels perish, and such.  These ripples of how MD changed us, expand, interfere, and augment each other in ways I never intended.
Thank you Mur.   :P
I love you too.
(I also LOVE this error page!)""

MD will never die as long as you exist :D

ps. i read all of it

Edited by Muratus del Mur

That's not every note.

itt: we figure out who had which quotes

dst without a doubt

Edited by Rophs

That's not every note.

itt: we figure out who had which quotes

dst without a doubt

Bah! Like it was rocket science :P.

Also, Piss Piss is here! She never left! I have hidden her deep inside in a cage strapped with leather belts so she'll not turn MD into a glittering, sparkling, itching realm. But I can unleash her if you anger me!

Kiley's Posts:

"Still love you toooooo.  Don\'t panic Mur, that\'s not a shade trapped with you in the dungeon:P

fly little bird *giggles*

where the hell is Piss Piss!!!1"

I get excited and sent a few of those little feathered birds ah' flying:P

"Yes! Rhaegar was awesome! He is so pretty, cool and smart!
I am his biggest fan, if that is possible, since he is a subject of worship of many!
Without his account MD is not the same!
Down with the Bunny Empire!"

Hmmm... I wonder who can this be, but I can already sense the great spark of wittiness in this person. Undoubtedly it is someone as equally as awesome as Rhaegar himself. But that is only possible if... :O 

• 3 weeks later...

*starts to write*

In case of my death, all my belongings, personal or otherwise, are to be inherited by Syrian, to do with as she pleases.

( >.>)

Edit: in game deaths don't count, full on inactivity, does~

You are not allowed to die Fang, because you still owe me for your life  ;)