Ch3 players post ign here, please!

Glaistig

Players in chapter 3, please post your player name here if you are experiencing this problem so Manu can fix the bug. thrall already posted about this bug in "back in time but not quite" but I decided to make a new topic to get your attention.

Some chapter 3 players might have noticed something odd; they receive a message upon advancement that says they're now in free roam although they already were in the first place. The npcs reappear but are unfightable; a message appears that says: "***You allready defeated this character. Please close this window and continue your quest." The statue in the The Marble Dale Park also reappears but it is gone once the Beserker Way puzzle is clicked, as if the puzzle has been solved.

Players who have this problem can still access Willow's Shop and Fenths Press by clicking the triggers (door, arrows, ect) that appear inbetween or behind the npc; unfortunately, it is not the same case with the Loreroot gate. Manu plans to fix the bug but to do so he needs a list of the players in chapter 3 who have it.

List of players in chapter 3 with the bug:

*Rex Umbrae Killer*

*Shoeps*

anubarak

Azrael Dark

CFM H MAN

Charles

dontav

Eldrad

elmster

fiju

Gjinja

Glaistig

hammerfalldude

hellraiser

Kalenku

Kybernetiker

Laz

Marvolo

Morrel

Nash

Psycho Demon

RamsesXII

savelfuser

sioux

Slayermtg

SmartAlekRJ

STF

Venger

Zintwana

• Root Admin

i need just players that experience problems in chapter 3 with the unattackable guards and closed loreroot. I am looking to fix the cause of this error , once i do so i will start fixing each player that run into this. PLEASE keep the first post updated (edit) witha list of playernames, also if you hear them complaining in game not only posting here on the forum (some dont use forum), but just about the errors described above.

Thank you

Players in chapter 3, please post your player name here so that Manu can fix an important bug. thrall already posted about this bug in "back in time but not quite" but I decided to make a new topic to get your attention.

Chapter 3 players should have noticed something odd; they receive a message upon advancement that says they're now in free roam although they already were in the first place. If you're a chapter 3 player and you haven't tried to attack the npcs that have reappeared already, try and you'll find they can't be fought; a message appears that says: "***You allready defeated this character. Please close this window and continue your quest." The statue in the The Marble Dale Park also reappears but it is gone once the Beserker Way puzzle is clicked, as if the puzzle has been solved.

This means players in chapter 3 can't get into places whose paths are blocked by npcs, including Willow's Shop and Loreroot. Manu plans to fix the bug but to do so he needs a list of the players in chapter 3, since there are only a few who took the branch that has access to ch3, and he doesn't know who they are.

List of players in chapter 3 so far:

anubarak

Glaistig

Laz

sioux

All right, I have been receiving messages from players ingame that say they might be in chapter 3 (some of them don't seem to know for sure). I'll ask them to confirm if they're experiencing the problems before putting them on the list.

All right, I have been receiving messages from players ingame that say they might be in chapter 3 (some of them don't seem to know for sure). I'll ask them to confirm if they're experiencing the problems before putting them on the list.

Yes, I ran into that problem now... Funny thing: I cannot attack the shop guards, but I can enter the shop. The statue has reappeared, also the tenst (also the text speaks about them missing)... Currently I am meditating in a mode that only allows for long meditation times. If that is chapter 3 (I cannot get the cimplete story due to a bug), then I am in chapter 3...

Yes, I ran into that problem now... Funny thing: I cannot attack the shop guards, but I can enter the shop. The statue has reappeared, also the tenst (also the text speaks about them missing)... Currently I am meditating in a mode that only allows for long meditation times. If that is chapter 3 (I cannot get the cimplete story due to a bug), then I am in chapter 3...

I was wondering what Shoeps was saying.. Well, just like Willow's Shop, you can go through Fenth's Press even though normally you would have to beat the npc there (the arrow is still there). Unfortunately, it seems as though there isn't anywhere to click to get into Loreroot; I think the guards with their shields are covering the area where the entering trigger usually is. When I first tried getting into Willow's Shop I couldn't because my cursor was over the area where I could trigger a fight with the guards.. there is just a little space between the two triggers of the guards where I can click the trigger to enter the shop, less than there usually is without the guards. I haven't tried through MDA lands yet. I'm going to edit the topic a bit to correct my statements (:

Yes I'm having that same problem... statue is back, the gaurds aren't fightable & I get the mssg above, can't enter Loreroot or Willows Shop, shades at the crossroads near Loreroot entrance is back as well but the shade itself doesn't rise to fight, just the black spot is there & clickable but won't fight.

*(edit)Ok, yes I can enter Willow's Shop if I click the right spot low & between the gaurds...

Gjinja, most of us can get into Willow's Shop.. you have to hover your cursor right over the middle bar in the door. I think you're right about Loreroot, though.

can we still get into the underground? i havnt checked but i presumed i couldnt

I can. All I did was click Berserker Way's puzzle and the message that usually appears when you solve it came up and there was that creepy scream. Went back to Marind Dale Park and the statue was gone.

I have the same errors in Chapter 3.

*Rex Umbrae Killer*

*Shoeps*

anubarak

fiju

Gjinja

Glaistig

Kybernetiker

Laz

Marvolo

sioux

Venger

Players in chapter 3, please post your player name here if you are experiencing this problem so Manu can fix the bug. thrall already posted about this bug in "back in time but not quite" but I decided to make a new topic to get your attention.

Some chapter 3 players might have noticed something odd; they receive a message upon advancement that says they're now in free roam although they already were in the first place. The npcs reappear but are unfightable; a message appears that says: "***You allready defeated this character. Please close this window and continue your quest." The statue in the The Marble Dale Park also reappears but it is gone once the Beserker Way puzzle is clicked, as if the puzzle has been solved.

Players who have this problem can still access Willow's Shop and Fenths Press by clicking the triggers (door, arrows, ect) that appear inbetween or behind the npc; unfortunately, it is not the same case with the Loreroot gate. Manu plans to fix the bug but to do so he needs a list of the players in chapter 3 who have it.

*Rex Umbrae Killer*

*Shoeps*

anubarak

dontav

elmster

fiju

Gjinja

Glaistig

Kybernetiker

Laz

Marvolo

Nash

RamsesXII

savelfuser

sioux

Slayermtg

SmartAlekRJ

Venger

Zintwana

Hammerfalldude

*Rex Umbrae Killer*

*Shoeps*

anubarak

dontav

Eldrad

elmster

fiju

Gjinja

Glaistig

hammerfalldude

Kalenku

Kybernetiker

Laz

Marvolo

Psycho Demon

Nash

RamsesXII

savelfuser

sioux

Slayermtg

SmartAlekRJ

Venger

Zintwana

...same problem here

*Rex Umbrae Killer*

*Shoeps*

anubarak

Azrael Dark

Charles

dontav

Eldrad

elmster

fiju

Gjinja

Glaistig