To the people of Marind Bell

Azull

Azull, don't be a drama queen. It doesn't suit you. Really.

Don't blame the whole land for something a member has done. Not to mention he used IN GAME resources and not some sort of bug or anything NOR did he break any rules. As for the alleged master mind...this is all morals and if YOU, as Necro, start to complain/care about morals then Necro is doomed.

If you blame the whole land then you're denying them the right to individuality. That is defo not right and in my eyes a bigger crime than you can imagine (not that my opinion matters in this but that's why we have the forum - to express opinions about everything :P).

Also, have you talked to their King about your issues? (they do have one and he is your equal so it's not like you would not want to speak to him because he's an inferior)

Chew, this is nothing personal. Unlike some people im not the one to bring personal grudges into a game. Or at least try not to. Im merely trying to involve md as a whole into something that started as just another ally takeover attempt.
I didnt see the need to talk with you before hand just as you found it unnecessary to talk to me when maeb told you he was going to kill all tw. See my point here?

In the past a forumcpost like mine would be seen for what it was. A bit of backdrop to support what happens ingame. A bit of posturing and rp. But it seems md has devolved to the point where all that happens is angry stabbing at eachother.

(Im at work and cant really sit down to write. Maybe ill say a bit more tonight. If there still is a point)

But it seems md has devolved to the point where all that happens is angry stabbing at eachother.

I think thats the biggest issue we have to face but who is willing to put him/her self naked on the table and being ask really personally what could he/she change for the good. As Nim mentioned here http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/14852-killing-and-revival/  there is unexplained unpleasant behavior in MD which leaves others in trouble - nothing new at all. But it looks like something is rising and some do see it with a worried feeling. For me it starts to get boring because I do see this behavior in RL very often and honestly why do I need it in my "free time" too if my aim is to enjoy those hours.    

• Root Admin

In the past a forumcpost like mine would be seen for what it was. A bit of backdrop to support what happens ingame. A bit of posturing and rp. But it seems md has devolved to the point where all that happens is angry stabbing at eachother.

As is mine. I as king of MB offer you an alternative.

• Root Admin

Today Azull proved his worth, and was afraid to kill me.

FS worked with Eon to try and kill Rheagar, they appeared to have failed.

Come on Azull, Surely NC has more power than killing idle minions?

Im at GoE, come kill or talk to me.

You had your chance to talk when it mattered King Chewett. But you couldn't be bothered. And now when tables are turned you cry foul.

Kill you? You won't escape that easily. Show your people you truly accept the responsibility of what your countrymen did and kill yourself if you must. It won't affect the outcome.

Dst has explained it well to you.

As a man with affinity for research, it should be clear to you why we in Marind Bell value individuality and respect choices of others, not seeking to impose our own.

Maebius' decision is a... Shady one. It had its consequences, because he isolated himself from the decisioning factor (on his own) of Marind Bell.

But can we say he is a stranger to Marind Bell...? Heretic Archer is a creature from our homeland, ponder upon that.

If you're so keen to strike, then strike. A conflict between Necrovion and Marind Bell is natural after all.

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

If all is so natural, then what is all the fuss about?

We got killed for some reasons, now you will be killed with others. Why throwing accusations at each other, when we all know they are like a balloon with hot air...

And eventually we all will be revived and continue with the next plot. I do hope it will be a better one though ;)

Edited by Fire Starter

• Root Admin

[ooc: I trust people understand this is roleplay (for me at least, azull might hate me :)) ) and not actual "i dislike azull" ect? If people are not grasping this (people referring to azull mainly, who im not sure atm) then im not going to post anything more on the topic here or anywhere. This is stuff that the AL and PAL should be. Its good.]

I come to you Azull, I talked to you about what maebius was doing and you said it was fine. I made it clear that it was only him acting with kerberous, and again fine. But now you take your fight against innocents?

How can i reason with you when you state that you wont stop any plans while discussing, and wont even stop them after if the result is not entirely to your liking?

• Root Admin

err.. What happened to no roleplay on forums? :P

Shush, the mods might wake up and see.
As Azull put it, and i agree its "A bit of backdrop to support what happens ingame. A bit of posturing and rp. "

And we all know rp != roleplay :P

Edit: as a more serious answer:

If there is roleplay purely occuring on the forum, then it makes ingame chat kinda pointless. However if its small and merely adding to ingame fun, then why not? Edited by Chewett

• Root Admin

OOC paragraphs are kind of a mood breaker. Can't you just let people believe you really hold a grudge against each other? :P

Would have been fine if said people didnt include azull, apparently it did.
Clearly i have caused confusion here, I thought copying and saying i agree with azull with it being roleplay, and just to "set the scene" would make it clear. Clearly not, so i wont post again here :)

Interesting PM I got today. For the notice of the monarchs of both the lands:

Juniorpm_zps59acfa8d.png

My reply:

Myreply_zps8513b4b5.png

PS: Necros are not my little pals Junior. I am just against the whole idea of Murder.

Not going to do anything about this Chewett? Seems It was a part of a 'plan'. I remember you being pro for revival and such... And asking me what I was doing to make a change socially instead of burdening the coders.

Edited by Nimrodel

• Root Admin

>>Not going to do anything about this Chewett? Seems It was a part of a 'plan'.

Where do i come in? What are you asking of me? Iv made it clear to azull that this is an individual acting without permission or seeking favour of MB.

For Everyone: As a note, its pretty bad form to post personal messages on the forum.

Edited by Chewett

To the Boisterous "king" of Darkness,

At first i felt it not my place to speak, my Regent was duely elected primarily to do so, but i refuse to hold my tongue any longer in the face of your verbal assault on both my Regent and Homeland. He is more than capable of Defending not only himself but Marind Bell as well. He did not cower in the Shadows and tremble in fear, rather he stood up and listened to your Rantings and Vague threats face to face. He did not runaway or call on his citizens to protect him, rather he called you to the Halls of Honor placing himself in harms way for the sake and safety of his subjects, a challenge you quickly refused showing your true spineless nature... Then you went on further to threaten my Homeland and my fellow brothers and sisters of Marind Bell foolishly thinking we would allcower at your colorful bluster like your pathetic subjects in Necrovian, rest assured we stand united and proudly in defense of our Land and Regent even if in silence. This struggle is rumored to be as old as Time itself and just as in the past any and all intrusions will be repulsed as they always have been in the past and will be in the future should you work up the courage (found in bottles in the Land of the East) to try this again, this most likely will continue until the end of Time. Politics is the Folly of Fools and you'll get no Diplomacy nor Tact from me for one, so why don't you spare us all from your tantrums and return to striking Fear into your own subjects, they seem most capable of cowering in your presence, enough so it should appease your bruised ego... The Light and Fair Winds of Marind Bell shall always Cleanse, Protect and Enlighten those of TRUE Faith (whatever that Faith may be)

A Proud yet Humble Citzen of Marind Bell

Xavax