Re-Application to Loreroot

Fang Archbane

"You have applied to this land and your poll is currently in the system."

As of Jan 23 19:22:07 Day: 22 Year: 9 Server Time, Granite Wolf has applied to Loreroot once more. If you have any questions for him feel free to post them here.

Seeing as this is a request from Granite Wolf to the Lorerootians, i kindly ask that an unbiased moderator keep tabs on this thread to make sure only Lorerootians post on it.

Any questions/statements not from a Lorerootian will be ignored by yours truly, and hopefully deleted quickly.

If you feel the need to ask me personal questions, well, Chewy made a pm system for a reason.

Seeing as this is a request from Granite Wolf to the Lorerootians, i kindly ask that an unbiased moderator keep tabs on this thread to make sure only Lorerootians post on it.

Since when do lorerootians have such rights or own the forum?

If I get my post deleted because I am not a lorerootian, I will do the same on my part of the forum: delete anything i want based on arbitrary rules I make.

On topic: GG had him and kicked him. MB few times, Necros were smart enough not even to have him, Tribunal lost, MDA and UG unreachable. What was left? LOREROOT! As if loreroot doesn't have enough problems of their own :D.

Oh also an alt (especially a known one) unfortunately is bound by the main. Through reputation.

And I do hope lorerootians will have enough brains not to bring such a character to their already problematic...land.

Forgot to add: good luck fang or wolf or whatever!

Edited by dst

If I get my post deleted because I am not a lorerootian, I will do the same on my part of the forum: delete anything i want based on arbitrary rules I make.

On topic: GG had him and kicked him. MB few times, Necros were smart enough not even to have him, Tribunal lost, MDA and UG unreachable. What was left? LOREROOT! As if loreroot doesn't have enough problems of their own :D.

Oh also an alt (especially a known one) unfortunately is bound by the main. Through reputation.

And I do hope lorerootians will have enough brains not to bring such a character to their already problematic...land.

GG did have him, but even members of his own ally didn't want him.

As of Jan 23 19:22:07 Day: 22 Year: 9 Server Time, Granite Wolf has applied to Loreroot once more. If you have any questions for him feel free to post them here.

Any questions/statements not from a Lorerootian will be ignored by yours truly, and hopefully deleted quickly.

If you feel the need to ask me personal questions, well, Chewy made a pm system for a reason.

You are kinda missing the point of this topic.

You are to convince Lorerootians to vote for you. Ignoring questions might not quite work for your advantage.

• Root Admin

i kindly ask that an unbiased moderator keep tabs on this thread to make sure only Lorerootians post on it.

No they wont. You can ignore them but they wont be deleted provided they do not break the rules of the forum.

You are to convince Lorerootians to vote for you. Ignoring questions might not quite work for your advantage.

Shem has a good point, If you ignore hard/other questions from other people then surely you are trying to hide things from your potential land members?

Why is everyone talking about ignoring questions?

I don't see this in Fang's request.

--

Seeing as nobody, and especially not Grido, has answered me yet as to what happened with fusioneers, I can't speak to this.

Having seen multiple sides...Fang brings an energy to discussion that I haven't felt from any useful/powerful players.  The so-called "drama" works well channeled into something other than schemery/planning.  I could say that generally about MD, but it's very pronounced in this one.

Help him out, ask some questions.

• Root Admin

Why LR? Why now?

I have a question.

Think yourself as a Lorerootian and read the first post of this topic. Would you vote for the guy who posted this? If you would, why would you, and if you wouldn't, why wouldn't you?

Edited by DARK DEMON

People who are applying for Loreroot generally give reasons for their choice.  That character seeks out others from the land and talks to them.

To make a real world reference, the job doesn't come to you.  You have to go "sell" yourself.  You're not being a very good salesman.

As Chewett asks, "Why LR? Why now?" and DD, "Would you vote for the guy who posted this? If you would, why would you, and if you wouldn't, why wouldn't you?"

Fang and Granite have no connection whatsoever. Granite has nowhere near the same background story as Fang, and i dont care what you say, when i play Granite its Granite, when i play Fang its Fang, two different storys and two different people.

GG had Fang Archbane, not Granite Wolf, once again, youre talking about the player that controls both characters, not the character himself. Granite and Fang have no connection whatsoever.

Everybody has the right to ask questions.  I'm wondering why you re-applied? 

I reapplied because Granites dedication has been stuck to Loreroot for personal reasons. LRs woods remind Granite of home (Almost as much as GGs mountains do). Granite has nothing but time on his hands, and is beyond patient. If i get denied this month, ill simply reapply next month, rinse, and repeat. If that happens enough times, ill take up the role of Loreroots Denied in my own mind, and if i somehow get accepted, ill simply pick up the axe as one of LRs Woodcutters and quietly live my days out cutting trees and becoming one with the wood. Either way, Granite achieves his goals. Its up to LR if they want to be a part of it or not, and i honestly respect either choice they make.

Good point. Ive decided to answer any and all questions that arise to the best of my knowledge from Granites perspective if asked to.

No they wont. You can ignore them but they wont be deleted provided they do not break the rules of the forum.

Shem has a good point, If you ignore hard/other questions from other people then surely you are trying to hide things from your potential land members?

Trying to hide something? No, i just dont like wasting my time.

Why LR? Why now?

At first Granite thought he wanted to join GG, and did indeed try to apply. Same reasoning, the mountains of GG and the Woods of LR are the closest thing Granite sees to his home, a home he was exiled from, and is most likely never to return to. His heart debated between the Mountains vs the Woods, and finally settled on allowing his dedication to channel fully towards the wood. As we speak now, he is at Loreroots Capital, and will stay there, until further notice, not because of the vote, but because he feels at home, even if it isnt his "official" home.

I have a question.

Think yourself as a Lorerootian and read the first post of this topic. Would you vote for the guy who posted this? If you would, why would you, and if you wouldn't, why wouldn't you?

I have no imagination whatsoever, sorry, but i legitimately cant answer this question. Thats a mind slam upon a mind slam.

People who are applying for Loreroot generally give reasons for their choice.  That character seeks out others from the land and talks to them.

To make a real world reference, the job doesn't come to you.  You have to go "sell" yourself.  You're not being a very good salesman.

As Chewett asks, "Why LR? Why now?" and DD, "Would you vote for the guy who posted this? If you would, why would you, and if you wouldn't, why wouldn't you?"

I dont just run around talking to anyone that will stand my voice. I dont talk these days unless spoken to, i like not wasting my time that way. People have started asking questions, and ive begun to answer them. If thats not enough, then hey, Loreroots Denied it is.

Granite needs to find Mya or Sunfire in game and talk to them.  If he isn't willing to do that, then he isn't even close to Lorerootian material.  They will not go to him.  He must go to them.

I have no imagination whatsoever, sorry, but i legitimately cant answer this question. Thats a mind slam upon a mind slam.

Now would you, as a Lorerootian, vote for a person who sent the above reply when you asked him a question?

No, I wasn't mocking you if you were thinking that. I was merely testing how you would have reacted (if you were already a Lorerootian) to this application, so I would know your understanding of a Lorerootian.

Granite needs to find Mya or Sunfire in game and talk to them.  If he isn't willing to do that, then he isn't even close to Lorerootian material.  They will not go to him.  He must go to them.

Hell try to.

Granite is not related to fang? Then why do you use fang's mood panel for promotion and use the words 'My reply'?

Mood panel is ooc to me when need be. call it an odd personal perspective.

Now would you, as a Lorerootian, vote for a person who sent the above reply when you asked him a question?

No, I wasn't mocking you if you were thinking that. I was merely testing how you would have reacted (if you were already a Lorerootian) to this application, so I would know your understanding of a Lorerootian.

Thats where the issue lies. I dont know what it means to all of you to be Lorerootians, but to me it would mean a nice quiet life amongst the trees. If i saw it from that perspective, and someone like me wanted to apply to my land, i would shun him if i didnt really know him and only knew of him (assuming one used Fangs rep like a fool, Granite has no rep), but accept him if i understood him and took the time to try to. There, mind slam removed. Dont make me do that again. That legitly hurt my brain.

not really related but to nimmys question, i always saw the mood panel as somewhat OOC, more a personal mood than a character based one, though it could be used as such

Sy

Hrm... maybe its not just my own weird perspective then.

if granite wolf wants people to vote for him, he will have to go out and look for people of the land.

talk and socialize with them, find a sponsor or whatever, but don't expect people to come to you.

or vote for you if you don't put in some effort yourself.

your first post made me vote against you.

temporary_zpse1f22562.jpg

just wanted to say that LR wasnt his only option

I apologize but i can not read logs, its never been my strong point, i dont know what this statement means.

if granite wolf wants people to vote for him, he will have to go out and look for people of the land.

talk and socialize with them, find a sponsor or whatever, but don't expect people to come to you.

or vote for you if you don't put in some effort yourself.

your first post made me vote against you.

Hrm... food for thought. Thank you Tal, if i fail this time around, ill simply try again in a month, and hopefully with a better attitude.

What exactly is Granite Wolf's home?

Granite Wolfs home... is known simply as TNR. Better said, he lived in the outskirts of TNR with his father, Jaquerjacke. One day while out hunting with his mother, Granite and she were attacked by a stray band of wolfs. Granite was just a child, but he felt the innate need to protect his mother... and he failed. His mother gave her life defending him, to give him those last two seconds he needed to sprint home with his life. But his father would not have that. Protecting his mother while out hunting was his duty. Jaq exiled him from his homeland, until he could find "That which he is missing". Jaq sent him out to a land he had heard of from his old childhood friend Fang in letters, with nothing but a simple statement. "Follow the Sun that never Sets, to the Land that never Sleeps, till you see that which you Can Not See. Only then may you return to me." Granite has now given up on one day returning home. His fathers last words do nothing but confuse him and torment his very soul.

Maybe now others can understand, why Granite craves something like home as much as he does.

Edited by Fang Archbane

Granite seems to be looking for more of a neutral land (from the way you describe he'd want to live).  Loreroot isn't considered a neutral land.

There's a forest area in Tribunal outside of Dominion.  Perhaps he'd like it there where he wouldn't have to be social?

Granite seems to be looking for more of a neutral land (from the way you describe he'd want to live).  Loreroot isn't considered a neutral land.

There's a forest area in Tribunal outside of Dominion.  Perhaps he'd like it there where he wouldn't have to be social?

No no no, hes fallen in love with Loreroots forests and is dead set on it. He likes being social, but he also likes the option of just being alone and submerging himself into the scenery, his job, etc etc. Granite has different moods for different days, just like any other teen would.

What exactly is TNR?

A land where being a ninja is customary, and developing ones personal skills is above all else. The Ninja Rpg, better known as TNR, is the land which Granite came from. Well, outskirts of Glacier Village to be precise, but still.

Edit: Edited to answer Rophs question that ninjad in right before my response.

Edited by Fang Archbane

Wanted to tell people that you've applied to gg in the past as well as both granite and fang. But you got negative votes.

I already explained that Granite has only applied to GG and LR because both remind him of home. His loyalties now lie with LR. Fang had other reasons to join GG at the time, completely unrelated to anything Granite could have possibly been doing.

Their roads got close to meeting but never did, and never will. Just because you and your friend Sally both went to Walgreens then Walmart simultaneously, does not mean theres a secret conspiracy going on.

Both had different reasons, it was just ill timed fate that their choices semi overlapped.