Libraries and books!

Jubaris

You can, but as a post for 'a new quest' part, mentioned in the quote.

Process of rewarding by Mur for the events was started, and I needed to summarize it. Considering that the last entry was almost two weeks ago, I found it valid to close this chapter (pun unintended).

Anyhows, new submissions are 'welcome', I will look to find a reward base for future entries, just they will not be covered by the first rewarding system.

• 2 months later...

What happened to this? Almost 3 months passed...

Every single Day of Coder quest has had its rewards significantly delayed. Mur organized the whole thing so I think he's in charge of the rewards, maybe there will be some sort of announcement.

• Root Admin

oh my.....i totally forgot obviously

why did nobody remember me of this ? :( :(

right now i am busy with somethign else, if you would be so kind to email me the books list again i will have them done in a day or too.

Get used to remember me , i forget things

Thanks

Mur, resent the doc I had organizing the email thread with Eagle Eye. 

The awards for this quest were listed as follows, but I think some of the descriptions need to be fixed. I'm especially unsure of what AmberRune's book is titled/about... Perhaps the winners could chime in with their IDs and if anything needs to be fixed with their book's title/description.

[spoiler]

• Lashtal (ID: TODO) - Unnamed book
    • Description: A book with black letter covers. Has 153 blank white pages.
  • AmberRune (ID: 202358) - Tracing spells guidebook by Golemus hunters on Loreroot heads
    • Description: A book full of practical solutions on how to track Lorerootian troublemakers and spies. Has a cold and contemptuous tone in its narration. The book has hard covers and is in very good shape. Contains sketches.
  • Eara Meraia (ID: TODO) - Cult of the Damned
    • Description: A book about various magic rituals and dark contemplations on the meaning of life. Dusty and old with black covers.
  • Soothing Sands (ID: TODO) - Loreroot Flora
    • Description: A book about various plants found in Loreroot with their uses and effects. Green covers with wreathe decorations.
  • TheRichMerchant (ID: TODO) - Of Knights and Voyeurs
    • Description: A book about various events that happened in the Marind Bell streets and its parks. Be careful, voyeur section has a few sticky pages. Book covers missing.

[/spoiler]

about this...Princ was the one who designed the rewards, so he is the one to ask. I dont see what needs to be fixed, but what I want to say is that we didnt know what the books were going to be (he said I will love my book, no other spoilers:P)

Ha! I started working on something when the quest came out but I didn't manage to finish it...but I will show you how it looks like at this stage (I had big plans but lacked the time as always...maybe soon):

http://dstdst.wix.com/undergroundlibrary

1 SC for the first that finds....The Cat! :D

Edited by dst

oh my.....i totally forgot obviously

why did nobody remember me of this ? :( :(

right now i am busy with somethign else, if you would be so kind to email me the books list again i will have them done in a day or too.

Get used to remember me , i forget things

Thanks

You were reminded, just not periodically often enough obviously :P

I wanted to wait through this a25 stuff during Christmas before the next cycle, last time was in November, Eagle Eye told me he reminded you upon my request. (he was the red leader for the events of Wookie festival)

edit: I will send you an e-mail with all the details

@Dst:

In a hurry at the moment, will explore it later on :)

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

And the mouse represents someone in particular or the general concept of Dst's prey...? :P

Beautiful and yet scary place, if only you would apply such visualizations in the game itself, getting molested by you would be found much more fun by many, I bet :D

I like it, too bad you didn't post it when the quest started, if there are more entries from other people, I will initiate the quest again.

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

It's incomplete. I don't even remember if I designed the access to the "secret" place :D. Maybe I will get some time and mood to complete it. I NEED to add something badly to make it even more..interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very glad you guys like the books, I hope they will enrichen your MD adventures in some form or another. :)

I'll also thank Mur once again for allowing this set of rewards I requested, because it is not a standard thing at all, it brings me much joy to see those books in the realm.