WTS Creatures

phantasm

I do not wish to clutter the forums at all.  Taking that is the way you feel about it, the Day and Al are sold.  The rest will continue until bidding is over.

*edit* actually noticed most creatures bids are 2 days old or more minus Timmy and Elrond.

Bidding will be considered over about 13:00 day 318 year 9.

Edited by phantasm

valoryns bid will be considered valid, as we posted at the same time.

*edit* I will be by Tree most the day, please feel free to come around to get your creature code.  Thank you for your purchase.

Edited by phantasm

There might be many words I would post here if it weren't for certain rules in place, but I will leave it as annoying* that you close an auction without prior notice, contradicting all previous statements made by you that it would have a 2 day cooldown after the previous bid. I disregard your apology that I did not get a chance to bid as I do not believe it is a genuine one.

*yes, this word would be replaced

I'm sorry you feel that way Grido.  I never made any statement that there would be a 2 day cooldown, only that it is what I generally try and stick to.  All bidding creatures except for Timmy and Elrond had stopped, so I posted last night (to me last night EST) that gave 8 hours notice for final bidding. I would be glad to speak with you in game if you still feel I have wronged you.