Hell Hounds Runnnnn! (quest)

The hell hound Quest

Scavenger Hunt

Details: This quest will be like a scavenger hunt. If you have read my short story (how the hounds came about((http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/16147-the-story-of-the-hell-hounds/?p=160922)) then you know of its journal pages. To start this quest off I will be scattering five (5) of the missing pages from the journal around the lands of MD. You will need an open mind along with plenty of patience for this quest. There are basically 5 stages to this quest. With each page you look for you will need a secret word that you will use at a specific location to view the page hidden at that location. I will message you the words. Then you will need to unjumbled the word, {exmpl}(apple.....plpae). Each word will be different.  Once you get to the 5th page however it will be different. for the 5th page it will be a riddle and you must solve the riddle. To view this riddle you will also need a pass. but this pass you wont need to unjumble . The answer to the riddle is the password for the 5th page.((( Sharing info about what the secret words are or what the answer to the riddle is or the locations to the pages is and will be cheating and therefor will have you banned from this quest and your prize stripped.)))

How to start: You will need to post  Post ITT your player ID to start/ also player name.. then i will send you the first password you must unscramble along with a hint where it is and then your scavenger hunt will begin. after you found the firs page message me and ill will send the second and so on 

Duration: Hopefully this will turn into a permanent quest but for now I will see how it goes. If enough people join I will make it a permanent quest so that all may enjoy.

​Requirements:  *only one account per player, All mindpower levels are welcome..

Rewards : Shop creatures, spell stones, ect  ​A person of my choosing and I will be in charge of giveing rewards. Rewards will be given based upon your performance The first 5 people to win have set rewards.
1st- $10 credits, and shop creature. 2cd- $10 credits ,and shop creature. 3rd- $5 credits, and shop creature. 4th and 5th and so on spell stones , silvercoins ect

Having trouble? If you need help?: If you are stuck or you need help you may message me (blackshade rider) or Rophs. we will help you with what ever is needed.

******* Sponsors so far:
Blackshade rider ( message if you need help)
Darkraptor (spell stones)
AmberRune (4 BMMO Bronze gifts, 1 BMMO Silver, SC )
Rophs (message if you need help)
Syrian ( heat stones , pickels)
Peace????(please let me know havent heard from you)

Participants; i will send details when atleast 5 people join. so at least the first 5 to join will have a evenly fair chance for the top prize .. no set limit to how many people can play. its for all to enjoy

dst - 17096
Dark Demon --- 241314
MRAlyon - 135726

lashtal  221376 

Azrafar - ID:252664
Clock Master --105889
Asthir--249730
Sunfire--197614
Kalamity--253512
John Constantine ID-242609

.Eagle eye ID 180715

Zleiphneir -- 77300

No one - 29704

WittyLeWat ID:252568

Generous MadmenID: 242096

The winners so far....

1.dst - 17096

2.Dark Demon --- 241314

3.Zleiphneir -- 77300

4.Asthir--249730

5.WittyLeWat ID:252568

6.No one - 29704

Edited by blackrider

Dark Demon --- 241314

So, how do we know which location contains the first page if we don't know the password?

In other words, how do we know if a page is hidden at X location if we can't see it?

DD when i message you the first location along with it is the password but you have to unscramble the password.

Dark Demon --- 241314

So, how do we know which location contains the first page if we don't know the password?

In other words, how do we know if a page is hidden at X location if we can't see it?

There is a reason it is called a "Scavenger hunt" you know.

You'll be given the password and you'll have to try and find where it activates. I'm sure hints will be available for those with little patience.

Though, if you prefer, we can always place cute little arrows pointing to the exact locations if you like?

There is a reason it is called a "Scavenger hunt" you know.

You'll be given the password and you'll have to try and find where it activates. I'm sure hints will be available for those with little patience.

Though, if you prefer, we can always place cute little arrows pointing to the exact locations if you like?

Omg really!?!?

[spoiler]

I asked because I was a little unclear as to how the quest would start. I know what a freaking scavenger hunt is and have participated in these before. I wasn't asking for hints.

[/spoiler]

Edited by DARK DEMON

How to start: You will need to post  Post ITT your player ID to start/ also player name.. then i will send you the first password you must unscramble along with a hint where it is and then your scavenger hunt will begin. after you found the firs page message me and ill will send the second and so on 

Read then.

If there's 20 participants I will sponsor a WP to first place.

Seeing how this will probably be a "forever" quest I'm changing this to "20 participants within two weeks of this quest starting" to prevent a dumb technicality where first place feels entitled to a WP months later when this quest hits 20.