Project: BIOweapon

Parallel to this announcement, I hereby put out a disband contract out on all alliances (and no, I don't distinguish between alliances and guilds, in case you care to wonder) with a reward of one gold coin. Plans must be presented, discussed, and approved with me BEFORE you disband the alliance to gain any reward. I may throw in a bonus if you impress me (keep in mind, I've been part of more than my fair share of takeovers).

Plans must at least include the following information:

Which badge are you ridding us of?

Why this badge in particular? (don't be bothered if you can't think of something good to say here)

How many members (min 1, max 3) does your team have, what are their names, and what roles (Bomb, Infiltrator, Organizer) do they fill? (If your "team" consists of loyal citizens who you are tricking, do not include them)

Alliances I have/tried to takeover/disband in the past: Seal of Six, Children of the Eclipse, Savelites, Geurilla Golemicarum, Kelle`tha Order, Guardians of the Root, Lair Keepers, Knights of the Bell, Necrovion Sentinels, Caretakers

This Project will continue until every pimple that unwittingly calls itself "loyalty leader" is wiped from the face of MD.

I will not give extra reward for disbandment of the above alliances that may still exist at the time of your reading this.

Any participant found to be helping in the reconstruction of an alliance they have worked to destroy may be subject to legal action.

Plans with an accompanying RL aspect may deserve a leader's spirit, subject to my personal approval.

Rewards for a completed contract

Two gold

50 credits

(possible bonus)

Judges

Pipstickz

Lazarus

Aethon

UPDATE

Miq has sponsored 50 credits for any successful entry!*

Lazarus has sponsored another Gold Coin for any successful entry!*

*If this information is incorrect, it is the sponsor's responsibility to contact Pipstickz to have it corrected ASAP! I will happily continue to misrepresent you, if you don't!

Edited by Pipstickz

What if a Loyalty Leader has single-digit Loyalties, and claims no Leadership beyond "game mechanics"?  

Or what you mean by "legal action"...  :)

Honest question.   (otherwise.. hmm, intriguing)

Edited by Maebius

It's distasteful to ask of something like this after two alliances just fell for "s**ts and giggles" recently, and also insulting to those who actually disband alliances to offer 1 gold for such a task. Cheaper than hunger.

And because I really cannot help it, as everybody knows, here is what I think about your issue with 'loyalty' leaders: 
If you have a problem with a specific leader, how about you take it on with that leader, and that leader only, not with all the people in said leader's entourage. Stop using axes and saws when what you need is a pair of scissors...

TBH i think more of the players than to believe this would work. But if the thread is started one can always steal it.

I offer 50 credits to anyone who disbands an alliance (25 when done 25 if it stays dispanded for 6 months). I can also double that if the potential target is worth it.

It's distasteful to ask of something like this after two alliances just fell for "s**ts and giggles" recently, and also insulting to those who actually disband alliances to offer 1 gold for such a task. Cheaper than hunger.

And because I really cannot help it, as everybody knows, here is what I think about your issue with 'loyalty' leaders: 
If you have a problem with a specific leader, how about you take it on with that leader, and that leader only, not with all the people in said leader's entourage. Stop using axes and saws when what you need is a pair of scissors...

I don't have any problem with any specific leader, that's why I offer the same reward to each entry to this Project, and I would welcome anyone to join me in judging entries for bonus rewards.

Miq, thanks for your sponsorship! I truly appreciate it, and will add it to the main post!

I don't have any problem with any specific leader, that's why I offer the same reward to each entry to this Project, and I would welcome anyone to join me in judging entries for bonus rewards.

This Project will continue until every pimple that unwittingly calls itself "loyalty leader" is wiped from the face of MD.

You don't have an issue with anyone specific, but you do have an issue with all of them as a whole? Or the idea of alliances in total? or?

Z

• 2 years later...