Must see movies!

MRWander

@klawdees, you freak, you are the first one i hear that knows about it, too special, fried my mind a bit...paatterrrnnsss...
would be great to have the first post edited into a list of all movies or somethign similar, its nice to have a centralized list of good movies to see :P

My brother put it on one summer night. Go talk to him :P Edited by klatdees

I really enjoyed both of Shane Carruth's movies, Primer and Upstream Color. Originally a software developer, Carruth developed Primer on a tiny budget of $7,000 but it hardly shows except for the credits (director, producer, writer, actor, music, editor). Forever awaiting his biggest project, the now abandoned A Topiary.

Also recommend films by Tarkovsky, though I can only remember seeing Stalker.

P.S. Loved Inception the first time (though a bit bewildered by the diagrams that kept popping up everywhere. It really wasn't that hard to follow). It bored me a bit the second time through. Would love to be the architect for designs at that scale though.

Just seen a movie yesterday that was great, absolutely great and worth mentioning. It is rather old, from 1998 but has a powerfull story and Edward Norton plays excellent.

American History X - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120586/

PS : IMO, the trailer is crap and does not reflect the movie very good.

Deffo not, there is nothing special in this movie imho.

10/10 for me, it was interesting i didn't skip every 2 min which i usually do, idk maybe it was after garden state gave me a brain hemorrage

• Root Admin

Let's try and remember the people have different views so don't tell people their choices are bad, just use the reputation system :)

Remember that an opinion cannot be right or wrong, it's an opinion. Unless it's mine which obviously means it's right :p

• Root Admin

Vidocq haunted my imagination about a mirror-face concept but in a psychological way, and had its influences on md.

Perfume-story of a murderer , made me be fascinated about perfumes and i turned my house into a laboratory at some point, i still have the distiller and a box full of essences and stuff...its a fun hobby.

Let's try and remember the people have different views so don't tell people their choices are bad, just use the reputation system :)

Remember that an opinion cannot be right or wrong, it's an opinion. Unless it's mine which obviously means it's right :P

If you see the topic about a "must see movie" I assume the movie to have something special to turn the movie into really something special for everyone. Otherwise, it should be more a topic like "movies I like". Don´t get me wrong folks, I like a lot of movies, but I do only mention the ones I really would turn out to be something special for others as well. Thanks