[bug] Caught in limbo

Jubaris

Just a heads up, I got my kings immunity removed, I AM alive but I did lose loyalty points in the process, so all of you dead people can reduce possible hate levels to 50%!

Necro, I won't be visiting you anytime soon again :))

Edited by Jubaris

• Root Admin

i am not sure what happend, did i announce loyalty was supposed to drop also? i think not, just land affiliation and citizenship

chew, you have any opinion on this, bug or not bug? (i know its my code so dont start screaming at me pls :P)

4 minutes ago, Muratus del Mur said:

i am not sure what happend, did i announce loyalty was supposed to drop also? i think not, just land affiliation and citizenship

chew, you have any opinion on this, bug or not bug? (i know its my code so dont start screaming at me pls :P)

Loyalty drops by 50% when being kicked and when reinvited you are dropped to the current leader's loyalty - 20 (approximately).

• Root Admin
53 minutes ago, Muratus del Mur said:

The first bug, being ported to a bad scene was a mur typo which I fixed.

The second, its up to you, did you code it to reduce loyalty?

• Root Admin

yeeah i did

i am not sure if it was good i did... when i think of how md SHOULD be its not always fitting to how md IS,... i might change this to convert alliance loyalty to land loyalty? but thats also not entirely fair nor balanced...maybe just a quarter of it? or getting dead will become an advantage then?

remaining with the loyalty intact makes no sense when you are not in an ally anymore, right? All benefits of an ally should vanish together with the ally membership

that was the reasoning behind it initially

1 hour ago, Muratus del Mur said:

i might change this to convert alliance loyalty to land loyalty? but thats also not entirely fair nor balanced...maybe just a quarter of it? or getting dead will become an advantage then?

My only argument against this is that it would immensely inflate land loyalty. You can grind thousands of loyalty points in a day by combat.