Guardian of Tools, Mallos (Tribunal pub)

Mallos

To defend the pub in the east with my tools as a Caretaker of the Tribunal, I have already spoken with phantasm the current pub owner ingame and by pm on my thoughts long ago. I had come to the conclusion you may grab as many tools from the pub as you would wish, as long as I do not catch you transferring them to alts that are your own (through way of giving them to your friends and they hoard them all too and give them to your alts perhaps?).

Essentially don't take all the liquor or I will be mad.

(I was hoping I wouldn't have to be the first to open a topic like this as mine is rather inconsequential in the current context of MD)

Edited by Chewett

3 hours ago, nadrolski said:

Because I quit. And as far as I know, you are the chosen and trusted "coordinator" of GoT.

Old Friend, if you let the sea turn you around just because it outnumbers you, then you have lost some of the armpit flair I once saw in excess >_>

My point? Don't give up just because the worlds against you. Matter of fact, it just makes things more fun :3

On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 7:55 AM, Mallos said:

To defend the pub in the east with my tools as a Caretaker of the Tribunal

So why did you ban Nadrolski?

The whole reason of making these "rules and procedures" were to stop random banning. Why make a statement of your rules and then go ahead and ban someone (that isn't even doing anything related to the pub) for no reason other than "cause why not"?

Honestly Mallos, you're becoming more and more of a Flopshade...

1 minute ago, Mallos said:

I banned him with his tool, because he was depleting water below the 66% range. To my current knowledge the water in this location will not replenish to full the next day, when I can determine if this is true or not I will allow nadrolski to have buckets again.

So you've suddenly become the Guardian of another spot? Although it was specifically stated you may only guard one?

And perhaps you should make a statement relating to the rules of MB if so? As currently you're just doing another Nad.

On 25-8-2016 at 4:51 PM, Aethon said:

Honestly Mallos, you're becoming more and more of a Flopshade...

I have kindly asked you not to call me this Aethon. This will be the last time I ask you nicely

On 25-8-2016 at 4:54 PM, Mallos said:

I banned him with his tool, because he was depleting water below the 66% range. To my current knowledge the water in this location will not replenish to full the next day, when I can determine if this is true or not I will allow nadrolski to have buckets again.

Also Mallos not alot of people care about water depletion. rain can replenish it, and it will replenish anyways with time. I feel if you are going to ban some one for depleting it should be for Herbs, stones, lumber, ect. But never water. Whats the point :)

Mallos was not in the wrong.

And if anyone would like to prove otherwise, please, waste your time making a lawsuit over this while we use our time efficiently.

This is great. War is spreading and were arguing about buckets.

Good game everybody. Well played. Easiest genocide 2016 (\( 0.0)/)

On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 11:51 PM, Fang Archbane said:

Mallos was not in the wrong.

And if anyone would like to prove otherwise, please, waste your time making a lawsuit over this while we use our time efficiently.

On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 7:55 AM, Mallos said:

To defend the pub in the east with my tools as a Caretaker of the Tribunal, I have already spoken with phantasm the current pub owner ingame and by pm on my thoughts long ago. I had come to the conclusion you may grab as many tools from the pub as you would wish, as long as I do not catch you transferring them to alts that are your own (through way of giving them to your friends and they hoard them all too and give them to your alts perhaps?).

Essentially don't take all the liquor or I will be mad.

(I was hoping I wouldn't have to be the first to open a topic like this as mine is rather inconsequential in the current context of MD)

On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 3:50 PM, Mallos said:

Ok so I thought I was going crazy but maybe nadrolski is trying to top me.

nadrolski.jpg

Mallos took his first action with the tool legislators! It wasn't even his own tool though... I don't know why he's giving it to me.

On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:00 PM, Mallos said:

I'm sorry but I can't make a statement for MB lands as this would be above my line of command for that area. But since I have the tool I might as well do their land a favor?

So - not his tool to use, not the area he is guardian of, admits he can't make a statement for the land - yet did it to do them a "favor" (apparently MB are unable of speaking to their own citizens, if that's the case?) - and has also stated "banned Nad for why not". Yet he's not in the wrong?

Goodness me Fang, I'm so so happy you ran off and I didn't have to work with you in the end. Your stupidity baffles me.

See, my idea was that Nadrolski wished for his land to be able to counter depletion with his tools, and since his King is inactive to post a rule allowing him to do so the "favor" I performed was to help nadrolski counter depletion, by banning nadrolski. Since nadrolski has been officially forbidden to do so on his own even though there was something of a general consensus within the guardian tools depletion topic that depletion would be counterable by using these tools, I figured I would be allowed to do so since I have not been told not to counter depletion (only nad was told that).

Am I wrong for using his tool? Yes. Will I use it again? No. That's all I have to say.

19 hours ago, Aethon said:

So - not his tool to use, not the area he is guardian of, admits he can't make a statement for the land - yet did it to do them a "favor" (apparently MB are unable of speaking to their own citizens, if that's the case?) - and has also stated "banned Nad for why not". Yet he's not in the wrong?

Goodness me Fang, I'm so so happy you ran off and I didn't have to work with you in the end. Your stupidity baffles me.

Firstly, allow me to thank you for taking the time out of your day to quote 85% of your next post simply to make that one statement, as to just how stupid i am.

Truly. It would be flattering if i could find time between the laughing to feel things.

Now then @Aethon allow me to state and ask the following, seeing as i havnt lost my sense for who i am, and you seem to have joined the bandwagon of "Life comes in Black and White" while i was away.

Im happy Aethon, are you? My friends see issues they dont agree with, they move to change things. Its much easier to poke a hole in a map than it is to draw it. Until you say/do/think of something that can help/further/aid our cause, your words will weigh about as much as wet paper in my mind.

Then again, you dont care about my lack of care. And its my lack of care to your lack of caring for my cares carefulness that brings me to my point.

Im too busy enjoying life to focus on the paradox that is our UnCaring nature for each other. Im too busy having fun, and just living life in general (Which in itself is a godsend). If you want to take the time to respond i sugest you go for it as you are your own person.

You dont want to? Dont. Im just typing this up in class due to sheer boredom. Either youll alleviate my boredom or prove my point. Mallos checked. I raised. Your move.