Day of Tranquillity

MaGoHi

Day of Tranquillity  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I vote for yes. If you look at this from the point of view of those who have been here for years and understand fully that balancing fights, grind stats, honoring can be achieved in certain ways and situations, of course DoT becomes less important.

But I remember that the first time I played this game was about collecting creatures, training them and fighting to improve stats. At that moment we all remember that there are certain times where we avoid fights for various things. What I mean is, let's think about new players too, some or maybe all will go through that phase, it's true that not all new players who coming are those who want to fight, some of them are also people who come because of the uniqueness of MagicDuel namely role-playing, even by knowing this also we can understand that DoT is part of both things, battle and RP.

So I think letting it stay there is a good thing, regardless of whether or not it is necessary. Besides, the "useful" meant here is not just for the old players right? Cheers.

Big thanks,

-Popp

I vote no because its 'use' is a forced one, we have to use it as we cannot attack during it, if it were optional that may be a different story. For how it used to operate there may have been uses for it, as example I used it to guarantee a day I can move around the realm at no risk of losing my heads but the day itself doesn't register as very "useful" to me.

• Root Admin
13 hours ago, Pipstickz said:

There's already creature shield for that.

Thank you for reminding me of this fact, however, I am aware of this.

As I stated above I an offering people a solution that doesn't involve that, to make up for DoT, if required.

• Root Admin
11 hours ago, Poppi Chulloz said:

I vote for yes. If you look at this from the point of view of those who have been here for years and understand fully that balancing fights, grind stats, honoring can be achieved in certain ways and situations, of course DoT becomes less important.

But I remember that the first time I played this game was about collecting creatures, training them and fighting to improve stats. At that moment we all remember that there are certain times where we avoid fights for various things. What I mean is, let's think about new players too, some or maybe all will go through that phase, it's true that not all new players who coming are those who want to fight, some of them are also people who come because of the uniqueness of MagicDuel namely role-playing, even by knowing this also we can understand that DoT is part of both things, battle and RP.

So I think letting it stay there is a good thing, regardless of whether or not it is necessary. Besides, the "useful" meant here is not just for the old players right? Cheers.

Big thanks,

-Popp

If you could turn  it on, twice a month, for just yourself, would you?