Shop changes and new items

• Root Admin

I would like some feedback on some things i want to add or change in the shop, to know if they are ok to be added to the shop, how deep, how many, etc.

Please understand that my account is messed up with all sort of tests and changes and i might not accurately know what some items do or how they really influence you , thats why i need your feedback on this.

stock changes are already in effect

(id9) Bronze Avatar - removed for now, the interface no longer supports this

(id20) Raw energy - loads 1500 heat, i want to change this to 1 heat stone

(id21) Overcharged energy - gives 2500 heat, changed stock from 10 to 50, planning to make it give 4400 heat (max the erolin can hold active at one time right now), or load all heat orbs.

(id30) Mechanical Movement Aid - change stock from 4 to 20  , planning to increase ap boost from 50 to 500

(id33) Goblet of energy - change stock from 2 to 5 additional heat slots 

(id25) Sack of Gold (gives value points) - change to give more vp but also 1 silver.

(id24) Map Activity Overview - not sure what it does now after flash change, but i am thinking to make it show the online playerlist that is now scrolling under the map

(id48) Map location of online players - does this work?

(id54 - mp2) Mass Heal Creatures - heals 16 crits now -  i plan to make it heal 40

(id53 - mp2) Illusion points -  increased from 10 to 20
(id36) Sacred Goblet of Energy - gives heat slots, increased stock from 2 to 6 

(id91) +50% AP Boost - increased stoc from 12 to 20

(id95) Token Removal Gel - increased stock from 20 to 50

(id8) Great Concoction of True Self - increased stock from 8 to 16

(id1) Vitality Elixir I - increased stock from 4 to 16

(id31) Gold Bottle of Learning - increasess skills by 3 permanent , stoc increased from 1 to 20

(id32) Bottle of Alchemic Gold - gives 800 max vitality pernament, increased stoc from 1 to 10

Regeneration Ritual of Youth , Regeneration Ritual of Vengeance - regenerates 8/16 crits and gives a modest boost, i want to make this percentage boost not fixed, for example instead of 60 attack, to give you plus 60% attack, its temporary aftrall

increase tokens stock - changed to 20 

I want to put enchanted stones in shop, i am waiting for suggestions, what would be ok (not to powerful but not to little) to have in shop?

An other things i am planning to change, is the number of shop items you can see at one time. Right now the "slots" where designed to match 1 stoc items more, but over the years i added more and more items with multiple stoc, so i will increase the shop slots of items you can pick from , by at least 1 slot. (opinions?)

Let me know what you think

thanks

Two quick points:

1. Being able to pick 5 items makes getting the rustgold drachorn too easy (just tested)

2. The quantity increase in Gold Bottles of Learning might make it too easy to increase the newer skills (cartography, excavation, finesse, etc.)

(id31) Gold Bottle of Learning - increasess skills by 3 permanent , stoc increased from 1 to 20

Are those intended?

• Root Admin

the skills have a huge tolerance, they can be fine even 10 times more.

The shop has much more items now than initially, some of them are pointless to lock the others as you don;t need them all at once. Other items offer to little advantage over what you can get anyhow really easy..

rustgold is too easy to get indeed, i move it a bit deeper

i think everything should have a upper usability limit, for example, it matters if you have 1 heat slot or 4, but its same thing if you have 10 or 20 i think. 

Same for cartography, it matters , untill you have enough and they the higher numbers matter only to pass ap locked areas, but not for general gameplay.

keep sharing your thoughts,  i will adjust things as needed ..if needed. 

If my decision to change the shop as i did is too bad, it can be fixed back and you can consider this as a limited time shop promotion :D

18 hours ago, Muratus del Mur said:

(id20) Raw energy - loads 1500 heat, i want to change this to 1 heat stone

that's much more interesting, since the heat stone also gives you timeless dust which can be used for totems (and perhaps will be more useful)

(id21) Overcharged energy - gives 2500 heat, changed stock from 10 to 50, planning to make it give 4400 heat (max the erolin can hold active at one time right now), or load all heat orbs.

even with 4400, 50 items is way too much; it's very easy to gain heat on your territory even with a low briskness

(id30) Mechanical Movement Aid - change stock from 4 to 20  , planning to increase ap boost from 50 to 500

that...isn't bad, i also thought 4 is too few, but 20 seems like too many

(id48) Map location of online players - does this work?

yes, and it was nice to have. I mean, you can use locate, you also have on the who's online feature the land a player is in, but opening the map would let you see where, for example, some people gathered.

(id33) Goblet of energy - change stock from 2 to 5 additional heat slots

(id36) Sacred Goblet of Energy - gives heat slots, increased stock from 2 to 6

afaik, the limit is 12 erolins max, right? since you get one on Xmas, I've already bought slots just to advance in the shop. It's just wasted credits, since I have max anyway. Of course, a new player doesn't have this, but after, say, 2 shop resets, the item is obsolete

I want to put enchanted stones in shop, i am waiting for suggestions, what would be ok (not to powerful but not to little) to have in shop?

a bunch of them would be ok, but then, you'd have to work on the WP shop as well. For example, I think mirrorit would be nice to buy there, but with two WPs (that I spent), I can make - and made - a lot of those stones, that I can't do anything with.

you'd have to balance things somehow

i increased shop item slots , you can pick from 5 now, and preview 6 more

It looks good, no real issues with this one, I think

• Root Admin

i read all but will go again over this topic as i do the changes. Some first remarks:

- the extra shop slot should compensate for the extra stock on some items, because this stock means you end up having those slots stuck, thats why i added an extra shop slot

- erolin device no longer has orbs limit, i think 20 look ok in the interface, but you could have double that. I must test with MANY to see what happens, it might lag the interface if all loaded, but except that, there is no limit anymore, thats an other reason why they float :P

• Root Admin
23 hours ago, Muratus del Mur said:

(id24) Map Activity Overview - not sure what it does now after flash change, but i am thinking to make it show the online playerlist that is now scrolling under the map

It used to show where people were on the map, we could re-implement this if we re-map the coords onto the non flash maps?

23 hours ago, Muratus del Mur said:

id48) Map location of online players - does this work?

Yes, although I cant see how to access it. Its a rightbar item. Its the red square on the screenshot I just took:

image.png

4 hours ago, Ungod said:

afaik, the limit is 12 erolins max, right? since you get one on Xmas, I've already bought slots just to advance in the shop. It's just wasted credits, since I have max anyway. Of course, a new player doesn't have this, but after, say, 2 shop resets, the item is obsolete

For reference, Current Erolin Capacity:

*Chewett* 26
Ledah 23
lashtal 18
Muratus del Mur 17
Peace 16
dst 16

• Root Admin

there is no upper limit to heat slots anymore, nor do i see any reason to put one. The interface allows up to 27 slots to be visible decently in pinned state, but allows more if they float around. 

They can be many, but they might not show correctly or lag your interface because each is animated.

I could limit their display to a fixed number to prevent torture on your browser, but allow any number to be there as functionality. 

People that have many now have them because they obtained them over many years

I will add new bug topics in the new section for the items i think need more discussing, so we can talk about each. 

You can add them too directly there 

18 hours ago, Chewett said:

If you had the tree every year, you got to around 19 or so.

But you can buy erolins in the shop atm, so thats why some have a lot more.

That's the thing, it stopped at 12 for me. Since two Xmases ago, not counting this one, I have had 12. Now that I have 13 (maybe from this year), I just bought 3 goblets of energy and...I'm still at 13 erolins. 

Maybe I had a cap on the account?

Edited by Ungod

9 hours ago, Muratus del Mur said:

If i remember right, the tree doesn't give always a heat slot, it is random chance

Even when it did, and announced 'You received another erolin slot' or whatever, I still didn't get the increase. On another note, I bought another goblet, it even shows the trigger, and my slots are stuck at 13 i.e. no increase. At this point, it's a bug.

1 hour ago, Shemhazaj said:

Are you using the new interface or the old one?
Old one seems to have limit to how many erolin slots it shows, but in the new one where a number is shown it doesn't to seem have that problem. At least for me, I just got above 12 with the shop feature. 

Above 12, that is?

I got to 13, don't know how, but now I've bought like 4 erolins and none show. I'm on the new interface.

• Root Admin

I tested erolin alots shop item and got them successfully. Like i said before there is no upper limit anymore, but up to 30 they look ok.

Maybe you dojt see them as slots , if not using chrome, but you should see them as a number on the bottom bar, right side.

• Root Admin
On 1/15/2020 at 6:06 PM, Ungod said:

That's the thing, it stopped at 12 for me. Since two Xmases ago, not counting this one, I have had 12. Now that I have 13 (maybe from this year), I just bought 3 goblets of energy and...I'm still at 13 erolins. 

It only displayed 12 but you could have a lot more. Thats probably where the confusion is coming from.

• 1 month later...

an idea.

there was once a secret feature, I don't think it's secret anymore.
(if it's still considered secret, please hide this post to minimize the damage, and accept my apology)

The Permanent Balance feature.

Lately I've learned that the feature itself is bugged and it gets permanently inactive when a wishpoint is used to reset the balance.
That made me wonder.
Could there be a Shop/Wish to activate or deactivate it after it's achieved?

I like stats and having win count locked was never my fav.
Not to mention that being balanced is really hard for honor gain.

anyway, just thinking out loud.