Sacking of all LHO's has caused a bug to appear

Chewett

• Root Admin

This error now appears on MD:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/magicdue/public_html/templates/layout-default/liveHelp.php on line 32 Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/magicdue/public_html/core/func.general.php on line 274

image.png

Can confirm. Present on mobile, computer, in safari, Firefox, and chrome. Takes up a good bit of screen. Wasn’t present yesterday around 6:00 server time when LHO’s lost asterisks. Perhaps there were still some left atm.

• Root Admin
2 minutes ago, yokin said:

And...does that mean I would be stuck forever next time?????

I am speaking with Mur as I dont think this is right and had a plan (and specced it all out and he agreed). I will see what he says. 

This makes me sad, as I remember having very helpful LHOs when I started. Though I definitely understand where Mur is coming from.

If you were truly stuck, you could get yourself out by using Mood panel to advertise your plight, if it is that egregious.  which at most, only costs 6 credits I think. Though that would result in the mood panel being constantly renewed (might not be a bad thing. There are already restrictions on its use).

Truly stuck players could start a forum post.

Perhaps a version of this could be created just for Gateway Guardians, as the group of new players are the ones who require this the most. OR old players could make an alt, and leave it on the island, and once a day check in and chat with new players (though that could go poorly really quickly).

4 hours ago, Steno said:

This makes me sad, as I remember having very helpful LHOs when I started. Though I definitely understand where Mur is coming from.

If you were truly stuck, you could get yourself out by using Mood panel to advertise your plight, if it is that egregious.  which at most, only costs 6 credits I think. Though that would result in the mood panel being constantly renewed (might not be a bad thing. There are already restrictions on its use).

Truly stuck players could start a forum post.

Perhaps a version of this could be created just for Gateway Guardians, as the group of new players are the ones who require this the most. OR old players could make an alt, and leave it on the island, and once a day check in and chat with new players (though that could go poorly really quickly).

feel free to add me and drop me a message personally if you need, i'll try to help you or direct you to someone else who can