Server Downtime

Chewett

It appears that the realm hath been updated to reflect a more pacifist calling, as one who attempts to attack another were now faced with this error:

Id expired. Please click the compass menu item to refresh scene. ()

Additionally, it appears that one cannot observe of her own profile using the in-realm tab, nor by visiting the magicduel.com/players/**name** function.

None of the profile documents appear to function (Alliance/Hate List/Personal Log/Inventory, etc) - although one may observe of the most recent Public Logs without issue.

Item Owners list does not function also.

Some functions of clickies appear affected - in example, the riddles upon the Guardian's Esplanade give this error: ERROR: unable to find ui activated action file @@

Edited by Aia del Mana

• Root Admin

at this point all errors i know of where fixed, i am sure there are other errors i don't know about, please post them when you see them, thank you all for your help.

I know this "method" of mine is totally unprofessional, and i could theoretically fix everything first on a test server, then test there, then move live, but i am much more "motivated" and fast when i have to fix live errors :D ..and a bit of downtime brings us forward much faster.

I’m sorry that I broke it! Now when I try to login on Chrome or FF I get this error before I attempt login.

it seems Upon inspection that someone accidentally forgot the the “L” in magic duel 

4D1EF428-645E-4FC5-A002-11AEED90C524.jpeg

image.jpg

• Root Admin
40 minutes ago, Steno said:

it seems Upon inspection that someone accidentally forgot the the “L” in magic duel 

As a note, no that’s not the issue and is valid. It has no L ;)