Possible In-Game Messages Deletion and Ghost Spell bugs

Lazarus

I have been trying to delete several of my inbox messages so that I can see my old messages from before but it seems to not delete after clicking delete selected messages button.

I've also spent a WP for 2nd Level Ghost Spell, this is supposed to takeover another player as if impersonating them in chat in-game (upon casting, your playername in-game will be replaced by someone who you casted the spell onto) but this seem to not be working. I've seen players do this before, and I was told by a player who has it to cast it this way: *spell name* <target player>, but it always ends up that it's casted on myself. This is either a bug, an unannounced change or I'm simply misusing the spell or don't know how to cast it to have the desired effect.

4 hours ago, Lazarus said:

I have been trying to delete several of my inbox messages so that I can see my old messages from before but it seems to not delete after clicking delete selected messages button.

I have the same problem but I noticed you can delete messages one by one.

Just open the message and delete it from there.

• Root Admin
7 hours ago, Lazarus said:

I've also spent a WP for 2nd Level Ghost Spell, this is supposed to takeover another player as if impersonating them in chat in-game (upon casting, your playername in-game will be replaced by someone who you casted the spell onto) but this seem to not be working.

What level is your spell and what is the description of the Wishpoint?

• Root Admin
11 hours ago, Lazarus said:

I have tested this and cannot reproduce the issue. Can you provide more information please.

3 hours ago, Lazarus said:

I have Level 2, I believe this is the max one.

I have looked into the spell and can confirm that the spell will have differing abilities up to level 7 (although practically level 5 will be the one that will offer most value). If you do not meet the level requirements to impersonate someone it will default to yourself.

19 minutes ago, Chewett said:

I have looked into the spell and can confirm that the spell will have differing abilities up to level 7 (although practically level 5 will be the one that will offer most value). If you do not meet the level requirements to impersonate someone it will default to yourself.

Would it be reasonable to assume that one cannot purchase any greater than two levels of this spell from the Wish-Shop - and would require a custom wish to obtain any further levels?

• Root Admin
3 minutes ago, Aia del Mana said:

Would it be reasonable to assume that one cannot purchase any greater than two levels of this spell from the Wish-Shop - and would require a custom wish to obtain any further levels?

I'm not entirely sure what the shop provides without checking, and as Ledah said, whether you can even "level up" by using the wish shop.

1 hour ago, Chewett said:

I have tested this and cannot reproduce the issue. Can you provide more information please.

Go to in-game inbox, tick one or several boxes then click delete selected messages button either the top or bottom one and it will not delete the messages, like Sunny said, top button just refreshes the interface and bottom is non-functional.

2 hours ago, Chewett said:

Interesting. I still have 2 invisible wishes hidden in the WP, perhaps it's one of those, I can't check it to be sure because I don't want to waste a WP just to see it. I assume @Aia del Mana have already checked?

7 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Interesting. I still have 2 invisible wishes hidden in the WP, perhaps it's one of those, I can't check it to be sure because I don't want to waste a WP just to see it. I assume @Aia del Mana have already checked?

I too also await of two wishes to appear within the Wish-Shop. I have not spent of aught in some time, so I cannot elaborate either.

• Root Admin
48 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Go to in-game inbox, tick one or several boxes then click delete selected messages button either the top or bottom one and it will not delete the messages, like Sunny said, top button just refreshes the interface and bottom is non-functional.

Ah I think I know what it is.

Do you have the "enhanced" inbox? Can you send me/post an image of your inbox (feel free to blank out the messages, etc, I just need to know what layout you are using)