Hail and well met!

I stumbled acroos this game little while ago and i was intrigued by the story and dark setting of the game world. It disturbes me but I am fascinated by it!

Anyway I haven't decided what type of character to play yet but I am picking the Light, Darkness and Balance Principles. Make sense to me... :P

Hope to learn more about this strange new world and it's stories. See ya in game!

So it is up to the grump to say hello first. A wonderful community we have here, don't we?

Welcome to the game. Hope you enjoy it more than I do. The only pleasure I derive is from criticizing it in the forums and making fun of the players I observe ingame within my head.

I think the grump is starting to post too much because he wants to procrastinate from doing work. A grump does not say hello casually. Be gratified.. you are privileged.

@Sol Invictus: Welcome!
@maggot: I don't greet players. Why? Because I don't really like the idea of opening a new topic for each new player that wants to say hello. This is my way to protest. Clearer now?

@maggot: I am honoured that his supreem grumpyness has seen fit to grace me wit his response! May your procrastination be uninterrupted and satisfying! :D

@dst & Utgard: Thx. :)

@Vaul: I am sure your friend is a great man with such splendid taste in names! May his glory shine forever! :D:D:D

@stormrunner: "There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time."

@Sol: I tried to make it before but it was taken. All good things come to those who wait. :) At least I hope... So did you also try to chose the same name?

@Liberty4life: Well since it is in the forum it makes for a good "first post test". :) And hey, you can always ingnore it.

Welcome to the community.. There are many odd things you will encounter... Usually the most disturbing things found here have nothing to do with the ideas of light, darkness or even balance..

Few tips:
Make sure you find out about the dojo, Do not mock Mur, Read everyone's papers and don't godmod..