Heads Contest

Heads contest time!

Sign up here if you wish to be enrolled to compete in this round. I aim to have at least 10 contestants.

As most are familiar with this contest it will play out as it always has in the past, the scoring system is the same. 

Round one is a free roam battle for heads and gaining in score. no points gained while off line. More heads bigger scores gained.

I expect round one to last a total of 5 days from the start. At the end the scores will be reviewed and prizes for the top three will be awarded. We will take a one to two day pause to allow the players to prepare for round two.

Round two will be at a set location. Scoring only counts while active in that location. It will run for three days. The top two players in this round will be awarded a prize.

A final run down of rules and game play will be communicated prior to the start of the rounds.

As a disclaimer, this is a trial run. All feedback will be noted and used for future improvements.

• Root Admin
9 hours ago, death ray said:

I expect round one to last a total of 5 days from the start. At the end the scores will be reviewed and prizes for the top three will be awarded. We will take a one to two day pause to allow the players to prepare for round two.

Round two will be at a set location. Scoring only counts while active in that location. It will run for three days. The top two players in this round will be awarded a prize.

This is not how its going to run unless I have misunderstood how the HC used to run. You haven't replied to my PM about this either so I am really confused by this.

Please read and reply to my PM before making any statements about how the HC will run.

Note: I have not yet confirmed how its going to run, so its not likely to run how it is stated above.

But if you do want to participate in a HC (of unknown rules) please do post.

5 hours ago, Ledah said:

I could be tempted to participate with appropriate shinies.

Ah, very well.

Shall we sponsor a single use murder weapon for the winner of such a contest? One would assume that it would, of course, to be to claim the head of whomsoever the victor should choose.